Meeting: Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer:

You were seated in your living room, watching the new intensely on your telly. There had been a string of mass murders, but one was the most intriguing.

One man had managed to get away. His eyes were terrified, he had some cuts and bruises scattered across his body and his skin was pale, his eyes darting around, as wide as saucer plates. They were trying to interview the poor man, but all he seemed able to repeat and keep saying was, "Go to sleep, he said... And his smile!" He let out a shriek and scurried off, petrified with the fear.

Eventually, you grew too tired to stay awake and changed into pajamas, crawling into bed quickly, thoughtfully thinking about the mass murderer and what he could look like. Soon, lost in your thoughts, you drifted off to sleep...

You woke hours later and heard breathing. At first, you thought it was your own breathing, but it didn't quite sound close enough to belong to you, so you stopped. And held your breath...

And you still heard the breathing.

You looked over, facing the man and froze. He had pure white skin and a horrible smile. His hair was messy and black and his eyes were gleaming. In his hand, he held a bloody knife. You shuddered at the thought of what he planned to do with that knife, shining in the dim light.

He simply grinned and brought his knife up slightly. "Go to sleep..." He whispered. You were surprised to find how smooth and... pleasant sounding his voice really was. It was velvety and smooth, but filled with something that sent shivers down your spine.

His ears perked slightly and he grinned. "I'll be back soon..."

He exited the room, pausing on his way out. "Jeff. It's Jeff." He cackled as he left, leaving you clutching the edge of your blanket, eyes wide, and mouth hanging open slightly.