Next Sam and Ruby arrive, followed by Winn and James.

Y/N is curled up in the corner of the left side of the couch, Ruby on the floor in front of her, Winn next to her and James standing behind the two. Sam, Alex and Kara are grouped together on the other side of the room, still talking to the two man, and J'onn is in the kitchen, getting a drink. Y/N is making herself busy with braiding Ruby's hair.

"Sooo, Y/N, how are you doing?" Winn asks.

"I'm fine, I guess." She responds, not looking away from her work, and keeping her answer short.

"Um, so what is something you like to do in your spare time?"

"Umm... draw, F/H. A few other things, but I like to sleep." She tried to keep her answer short.

"I never sleep. Cuz frikin school. I could go on a rant all day about it." Ruby pipes in.

"Hehe, yea. I used to go on rants about school a lot when I was your age." Y/N responds with a small, shy chuckle which soon fades away.

"Sooo, you don't talk a lot I've noticed. You're a little shy." Winn says.

"Yea..." Y/N responds shyly.

They continue to make small talk, Winn being the one talking most, James chiming in a little bit here and there.

"She seems like she's great with kids." Sam says to Alex.

"Yea. She and Ruby seem to get along fine. She seems to enjoy Ruby's company." Alex responds.

"She really seems to like Lena though." Kara butts in, giggling.

"Yes, she seems very fond of her." Alex says.

"Like a married couple." Sam adds.

"Well, she's spoken to Winn a few times and they seem to get along fine as well." Alex says.

"Yea, but she seems to like Lena the most." Kara adds.

"Yea." Alex and Sam say simultaneously.

There's a couple knocks on the door. "Speaking of Lena, that's probably her right now." Kara says quietly to them as she turns to get the door. She does a wiggly eyebrow thing and the other two women laugh.

"Kara, hey!"

"Lenaaaaa!" Kara gives Lena a hug before calling out Lena's presence, mostly to Y/N.

Y/N looks up and shyly waves to the CEO before going back to braiding Ruby's hair.

Winn makes room for the CEO between himself and Y/N. Lena grabs a couple drinks before setting herself down next to Y/N and offering a glass to her.

"Eh, hands are a little full... can you put it on the table?" Y/N manages to get out.

Lena sets it on the table and turns to her. "How have you been since I last saw you?" She pretends to not know what happened. She didn't want to put pressure on her.

"Umm... good." Y/N picks her words a bit carefully, she doesn't want to worry Lena.

"That's good, I heard the Danvers duo talking about us as I was coming over here. God, sometimes I wish they would shut up. Especially Kara, she gets over excited over things." Lena chuckles. Y/N nods in agreement.

"Done. You like it?" Y/N asks Ruby.

"Yea! Thanks!" Ruby replies happily.

Y/N grabs the glass Lena had set on the table for her. "Thanks... for this." She says.

"No problem. How are things with you and Alex in here?" She asks.

"It's good." Y/N responds shortly.