Chapter 2

Y/N's first day off is spent sleeping in til about noon. She got up and starts to play Twenty Øne Piløts through her speakers. The new album came out somewhat recently and Y/N loved it. Jumpsuit came on first.

After a few songs, there was a buzz. Y/N asked who it was and an all too familiar voice spoke.

"Hey, it's Alex. Just wondering if you'd like a little bit of company."

"Sure. Third floor." Y/N replied. She let the agent in and opened her apartment door, waiting for Alex to come up the stairs.

Y/N had not taken the time to get ready at all today so her H/L, H/C hair was kind of a wreck. She ran her fingers through it before Alex came into view. Alex soon came into view and Y/N smiled shyly at the agent.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Alex asked,stepping in.

Y/N shrugged and looked at the floor. "I only woke up a half hour ago..."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I intruded." Alex said.

"N-no! It's fine." Y/N said, not wanting to upset Alex.

"Ooo, what's playing? This is good." Alex inquired.

"The Hype, by Twenty Øne Piløts... it's from Trench." Y/N shyly replied.

"I like it."

They sat down and Y/N offered Alex a drink. "No, I'm fine."

Y/N got her a glass anyways and they sat down and chatted a little bit. Alex asked most of the questions and Y/N answered in the simplest way possible, trying not to ramble about the story behind Trench. They ended up settling on a movie and shutting up for a while. Later, Alex insisted they watch her favorite show. They started to binge the show and when Y/N looked at the screen quizzically, Alex would explain what was happening.

They got to season three, where Alex had left off before Alex fell asleep, glass of wine in hand. Y/N decided to bring Alex to her room to let her sleep, after all, it was almost midnight. She put the blankets over the sleeping agent and went back out to sleep on the sofa.

•••

Y/N woke up about 7:30 in the morning and went to make breakfast for the two of them. When she was almost done, Alex walked into the kitchen confused.

"Hey, what happened last night? Where'd you sleep?" Alex asked snapping Y/N out of her thoughts on cooking.

"Oh, umm... you fell asleep... so I put you in my bed... I slept on the couch..." Y/N nervously said.

"You could have just woken me up." Alex said.

"But you were kinda drunk. And it was past midnight..." Y/N responded.

"Well, I guess so. But you didn't have to do all that." Alex said. She noticed Y/N was cooking. "What are you making?"

"Umm... pancakes and bacon...?" Y/N said unsure.

"Oh, you really don't have to do that! Although I do love me some bacon!" Alex exclaimed.

They sat down and Y/N gave Alex some pancakes and bacon. Then she sat down and ate as well.

When they finished Alex once again said "Seriously, you didn't have to do that."

"I'm off work, I just felt like it." Y/N responded.

"Speaking of work, I've gotta be there in about ten minutes. Thank you for everything, Y/N. I gotta go, have a nice day!" Alex left and headed to work, leaving Y/N to herself. Y/N decided that later she would go to the alien dive bar. She needed to think about the other day, she was targeted by someone who knew what she was.