Twenty Three<3

*Liv's PoV*
We're finally back in LA, and I kinda missed it not gonna lie. I missed the gym, and my dad and dumb bro. I'm at home now, and apparently there's a party at the twins house tonight. I'm pretty excited, I don't go to many parties there not really my thing.

I got ready for this party, and I don't really know what to wear. I put on a cute light blue jean skirt with and off the shoulder white top. I left my wavy hair down, and went natural. You know your girl don't do that make up shit.

Me- Hey E, I'll be there in like ten

Daddy- Okay baby, drive safe.

Me- Will do. Love you.

Daddy- Love you more kitten.

I got in my car and headed to the twins house. I jammed out to some music in the way. I arrived to the twins huge house and hopped out of my gorgeous rover. I walked in the house with out knocking. E walked down stairs and he looked hot. Black ripped jeans, black v neck, with vans. Damn. "Take a picture babe." He said. I smirked. "Maybe I will." I said.

He walked down and grabbed my hand spinning me around. I giggled at his cuteness. "Kitten that skirt makes me wanna-" He was cut off by gray. "Hey Liv! Looking hot!" He said. I chuckled. "Thanks Gray." I said. E was biting his lip looking me up and down. I giggled and pushed past him. He grabbed my ass with both hands, and gripped it. "You know exactly what your doing to me." He whispered in my ear. I giggled. "I'm not doing anything my love." I said kissing his cheek, and walking in the kitchen.

All the guests arrived and they were blasting music, and dancing. It was a grind fest in the living room. A bunch of drunk people and blasting music... now that's a party. E was grabbing me a water when some guy came and sat by me. "Hi." He said. I smiled. "Hello." He didn't seem like a fuck boy, so I kept talking. "Enjoying the party?" I asked. He smiled. "Yeah it's pretty cool." He said. I smiled.

"So, how do you know the twins?" I asked. He chuckled. "We were best friends in high school." He said. I smiled. "That's cool what's your name, I'm Liv ." I said. "Kyle. How do you know the twins?" He asked. "I'm dating Ethan." I said. He nodded. "Well he's one lucky guy." He said. I smiled. "Thanks." He smiled and walked away. E came back and handed me the water. "Thanks." I said smiling.

We sat down and were giggling at the drunk people who were awful dancers. Some chick was trying to grind her flat ass on this dude that looked disgusted. I was laughing so hard, because E kept whispering things in my ear. Then some prick had to ruin it. "Hiya pretty lady. Wanna dance?" He asked. E scoffed, I grabbed his hand telling him not to do anything. "Um no thank you." I said smiling.

No need to be a bitch, I'll just let him down easy. "What's the matter Baby, is this prick your boyfriend he asked. Okay that's where he crossed the fucking line. E scoffed. I stood up with my arms crossed. "What the fuck did you just say?" I asked with a whole lotta sass. "I said your boyfriend is a prick." He spat. I gritted my teeth, and now there is a crowd by us. E stood up pissed. "Say one more thing about my boyfriend and I will knock your god damn teeth in." I spat.

E rubbed my arms trying to calm me down, but I am a long fucking way from calm! He gave E the dirtiest look ever, so it's possible, that I might have, maybe punched him... He fell to floor and I could tell E was shocked. I knelt down next to him while he was sitting up by his elbows. I put my finger under his chin making him look at me. "Say another god damn thing about him I dare you." I said. He scoffed.

E grabbed my arm and pulled me through the crowd of sweaty people. We ended up in a bathroom. E shut the door and locked it. He sighed looking at my bloody and soon to be bruised knuckles. He picked me up by my waist sitting me on the sink. He looked at me with a disapproving look. I sighed. "I'm not sorry." I said. "Princess, you can't fight someone every time they don't like me, or give me a dirty look. I'm supposed to protect you, not the other way around." He said.

I scoffed. "You don't get it do you? Ethan... w-when someone even looks at you wrong I-I want to rip their throat out. I-I just ugh! Oh my fucking god! You make me stutter! You make my palms sweaty by just looking at you! You glance at me once and I get fucking butterflies! I'm so god damn in love with you, and it drives my crazy! Loving you drives me insane, because I can't help but want to constantly protect what's mine." I yelled finally exhaling. 

He smiled all cutely and walked between my legs. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me slowly. He didn't add tongue or anything extra, it's just us, and it's perfect. He slowly pulled away leaving my breathless. "I love you more than anything in this god damn world babygirl." He said making me smile. He kneeled down and grabbed a first aid kit from the cabinets. "I'm okay. Really E I'm fine." I said. "Uh uh no way. I'm fixing you up. No more fighting please Liv, at least not for me." He said. I smiled.

"Im sorry my love, I'm a fighter." I said.