Two<3

*Ethan's Pov*
"Yo Gray are we going to the fight night?" I asked.

"Yeah I gotta see that hottie from last night!" He yelled from the bathroom.

"Dude... she literally doesn't like you at all. Take a hint." I said laughing. He just rolled his eyes.

Yeah, um hi. I'm Ethan Dolan. Im the leader of the K's, it's the biggest gang in Los Angela's.

Something about that girl at the gym last night... I don't know what it is, but something make me want her. I always get what I want. What can I say, I'm a Fighter.

——
Liv's PoV

"Nice! There you go! Damn! You are ready for this fight!" I said to Adam who is kicking ass on the punching bags. "Thanks I- Feel stronger to- today." He said out of breath. I smiled, and patted his sweaty back. "You got this!" I said.

I was grabbing a water when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, and it was that guy from last night. "Hi. Your Garett's brother I'm assuming." I said smiling. "Kinda. It's Grayson." He said smiling. His smile is nothing like his brothers. This guys smile is genuine, and he seems sweet, but I can't help but feel like he's dangerous. That's hot.

"I know his name." I said smiling. He was just starring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head blinking. "Yeah, you're just beautiful." He said making me blush. I giggled like a five year old. "Thank you.."

"Ethan." He said, because he could tell I didn't know his name. "Well Ethan, thank you. I'm Liv." I said smiling. "I'll see you around princess." He winked, and walked away. Holy. Shit.

The butterflies in my stomach are having one hell of a party, because they are going insane. I walked back to the rings, and it was time for the first fight. Adam and Brent. Brent is another guy that goes to our gym a lot. I even trained him once.

——
"Keep those hands up. Protect yourself!" I yelled to Adam in the trainers corner. Adam finally got Brent off him, and did the combo I thought him. "There you go. Keep going! Combo three!" I yelled making him send to right punches then a left.

"Combo two!" I yelled. Adam punched him left, than right than knocked him out with an uppercut Ahh! He won! I jumped in the ring. "I told you, you could do it!" I said smiling. "I couldn't have done it without you Liv!" He said making me smile. I hopped out of the ring to be greeted by Garett, Ethan, and two other guys.

"Hey babe are you a trainer or something?" Grayson asked. I brushed off the incredibly annoying nickname. "Yeah I train level nine fighters." I said smiling. They looked shocked. "So, you trained pretty boy over there." The tall blonde with piercing blue eyes said. "Yeah." I said smiling. "He's not that good what have you been teaching him. Pretty boy needs to get out of the ring." He said. That made my blood boil. I clenched my jaw.

"He has a fucking name, and I suggest you start using it." I said stepping closer. "Or what?" He said. I chuckled. I stepped closer looking him in the eyes. "Say one more thing about my friend, and I will beat your ass right here. Right now." I said seriously. He chuckled. "I'd love to see you try." He said. I smiled. "I'll meet you in the ring in five minutes. Don't bother grabbing gloves. I fight bare." I said then I walked away. Ethan was trying not to laugh at how scared that guy looked.

——
*Ethans PoV*

It was hot how she stood up to Nate like that. She's so small, and petite. When someone not being a dick shes actually really sweet, but Nate just had to push her buttons.