Chapter 15- Alpha of the Shadow Knights

Începe de la început

The wolf- er Nikola lets out another growl and this time he was slowly creeping towards us, his green eyes were now turning a shade darker. That explains the weird eye shifting shit, they were supernaturals, they were what used to be myths!

Holy shit! Mrs. Turner would shit brix right now! She was not discussing a fucking myth! She was discussing the fucking truth!

"LET.HER.GO!"  His voice made my head snap towards his direction and there he was standing all his glory, not ashamed of his naked state. If there were any women in the vicinity I'm pretty sure the huge green monster would resurface and show its fangs.

I could feel a blush creeping into my neck and face. Why you ask? Well let's just say that I saw a sneak peek of Nikola Jr. and let me tell you he was BIG. Well shit, I'm pretty sure that mammoth would split me apart if he-

What! What in fucking hell am I really thinking about? Am I really considering to let Nikola, the man who kidnapped me, penetrate my sacred wall? If I really did consider it then I'm pretty sure I'm out of my fucking mind. Sure, Nikola is handsome and all, drooling is acceptable but considering being with him is down right wrong!

"Ah! Klaus! Good to see that you got her. I knew you wouldn't disappoint out master." The man who Nikola spoke before congratulated Klaus, who I suppose was carrying me. Master? What in actual fuck? What the hell is wrong with the people in Paradise? I tell you, they are way beyond being normal! Alpha, Luna and now Master?

Fucking lunatics I tell ya!

Finally I got fed up with the pending questions in my head I push myself away from Klaus and straighten myself. I quickly turn around to face the eight towering and fear looking men. I should be quivering and shitting by now, but I wasn't I was to piss off to be scared.

I look up and my eyes clash with green forest eyes. "What the hell is going on and what the hell are you?" I ask, determination clear on my voice, this time I am expecting some answers. Or I am going to kill myself and I'm not bluffing!

"Ivory," His eyes instantly soften, the hard gaze it used to have disappeared. "I'll explain-" But I cut him off, giving him my 'talk to the fucking hand'. It not only shock his friends or whatever he want to call them, but it also shock his enemies. I don't it shocked them, maybe because this was the first time that a girl talk back to him. But I don't really give a shit.

"Cut the bullshit." I growl out. Though my growl came out as a wheeze. "Explain now or I am going with them." I nudge my head at the other group who was slowly making their way towards me. I could see the conflict in his eyes, like he was fighting a battle of some sort.

His fist were clenching and his jack was ticking. I could clearly see the frustration in his face. Instantly guilt was over my body, it was like making him frustrated should not be my job. My job was supposed to make him happy.

How I got that idea?

This time I know why and I felt triumphant. It's because he's my mate or so he states. No wonder I felt something tug at my heart at the idea of leaving him and the throbbing in my neck when- Oh boy, he's in fucking big trouble if what I think he really is  real.

"Ivory," This time he says it with a command on his tone. I felt clueless, was something suppose to happen to me? I scowl at him and take a step  back and panic was clear in his eyes. "I'll explain everything when we get home." He tries to reason to me, his hands was spread open, a clear sign of him wanting me to come closer to him,  but I quickly step away from him and bump into a muscular chest.

"There will be no 'we' Nikola! Tell me now or I am going home." I scream at him. Suddenly I felt someone clasping my shoulder, looking up I could see the man with a scar looking at me with pure admiration. What the fuck? "Because one way or another, I'm still going home, my own home, with or without you telling me what you fucking are!" I was now  breathing heavily and so was Nikola. Fur was starting to sprout out from his skin and his eyes were now full on black, not a single white color was visible.