Chapter 25- The Need

Warning: MATURE CONTENT UP AHEAD OF YOU! You have been warned!

"Nikola." I moan out loud, hoping that he could hear my pleas. Every inch of my body was burning and I just want it to be gone. I grab a fistful of my shirt and tried, key word people, riping Nikola's shirt into half. But sadly it ended in me getting my nail chip.

The fire was making its way all over my body and I keep on thrashing on the bed, the sheets tangling my body and the sweat thats pouring all over my body is drenching the shirt and sheets.

"I need you, Nikola." I scream this time. Why the fuck isn't he coming? Doesn't he care that I am in fucking pain right now? This was his fault to begin with! "Ni-"

The doors to his room suddenly opens and I knew that he here. At part of my body relaxed. Having him near me lessens the pain. I prop my elbow up and see that Nikola was panting heavily on the door way, his hair was a mess, breathing irregular and eyes filled with lust.

"Ivory," He huskly calls out to me. "You know I can't control myself-"

"I need you," I call out to him. "Do something, anything. Just make the pain go away." I whimper out. Another heat of wave crash through my body and I moan out in pain, my body arches and falls back down to the bed.

Fuck. I hate this.

Nikola was now breathing heavily, his hand were grippping the door frame and little cracks were starting to form. Closing his eyes he breathes heavily. "Don't say that. Your going to regret what the outcome will be." He growls out, his body was shaking furisously. He was restraining himself, afraid that he was going to lose his cool.

I know what the outcome will be, I'm afraid of it but I can't stand the pain. I want it to be gone, I never want to feel this kind of pain ever again in my life. I need to make a decision.

"Don't you want me?" I whisper to him. I knew he could hear me because of his super hearing and Nikola took a sharp intake of breath and held it in. His eyes were know black, no trace of the beautiful green that I love to stare at and get lost.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now?" He took a step inside the room and halts. "Do you really want to know what I'm thinking right now?" He takes another step towards his bed, I could see that his canines were elongating.

"What are you thinking?" I sit up from my position and crawl towards the end of the bed. It seems to turn Nikola on because his nose flares and his fist are balled into fists.

"I'm thinking of riping my shirt off you," He was nearing the end of the bed and I could feel the excitment boiling my blood. Biting my lip I wipe of the sweat that was forming on my forehead.

"And then what?" I sit indian style on the bed. My stomach tightens with anticipation.

"And then I lick every inch of that delectable body of yours," He was inches away from me. " Feast on those beautiful breasts, leave a mark on that milky white skin." He was now standing in front of me, his heat radiating like waves.

The heat that was licking my body was slowly shimmering down, just with his heat it lessens the pain. "What happens next?" Nikola raises his hand and place it on my face, the warmth it gave made my southern region tighten with want.

"I then take every piece of clothing that covers you and," He leans closer to me, his lips grazing my ears. "I eat you out like my favorite dessert." He flicks his tongue out and licks the shell of my ear earning him a moan from me. He growls in approval. He then faces me, his eyes were shinning with want and lust. "And after I get to taste you," He grazes his lips on mine, so soft that I could barely feel it. "I put myself inside of you, making us one. I'll thrust into you like theres no tomorrow," He kisses me hard and I eagerly welcome him. Our tongues were battling to get dominace but I knew Nikola would win.