Chapter 6 ~Le Truth~

~Alexis POV~

I back away from the door and run to the room which I assume is Kiara's.

I knock gently and wait. I hear the slight slapping of her heals against the floor getting louder and clearer.

How does she wear those?

She opens the door curiously then when she realises that its me under this ugly mess she gathers me into her arms. She guides me to her bed. And I must say that even though my sight is blurry I can tell that its frickin huge.

"What happened?" She asks concerned. "Prince." "Oh god what did he do now?" "He...he..h.." I try to explain but then burst into tears.

"Come on you know that you can trust me right?" "Its not that I don't trust you but I don't want to explain what I just saw." "Which was?"

I sigh, getting a hold of myself then responding, "I saw him kissing another girl. I know that he can go kiss who he likes especially that this is the selection but its who that I'm sad about and how."

"Please elaborate because I'm confused." "She was forcing the kiss and it looked rough. He also kissed back."

"And who is 'She'?"

"Lily."

She gasps in shock. "Are you sure?"

I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow. "I think I know what my best friend looked like. What also annoyed me was that he asked me to come to his room and there he is swapping spit with my so called bestie."

"Do you want to go back to your room?" I nod and we walk nback to my room in silence

~~~

A knock on the door makes me jump. Kiara opens it and lets in Iris. "I could hear someone crying and I wondered if you_" When she sees me she runs over to me and engulfs me in a whopper of a  hug. "Are you alright Alex?" 

"Does it look like she is?" Kiara asks stupidly. "Don't go all sarcastic on me that's my job."

We all laugh but it dies quickly. "So what did the Prince do to you?" "Just like that you accuse him?" "So it wasn't him?" "I didn't say that, there is another person who umm...." I try to think of a dramatic way of putting it.

"....Killed my good mood."

"So who was the murderer of your good mood."

"It's... it's..it." I break down crying again and Kiara tries to comfort me but unfortunately she is failing miserably. 

"It's Lily." Kiara says bitterly as if the name were sour, it is to me. 

"Lily as in Lily Dean our friend or Lily as in some unknown person Lily."

"Lily As in your friend." I am so grateful that Kiara is talking for me, I make a mental note to thank her later. 

"Woah seriously? I thought it would be someone like that slut Haylie Waters." I laugh but then sorrow soon takes over me. "So what did the murderers do?" I look expectantly at Kiara and she soon explains the whole story to Iris.

"Why are you so upset? You said that you only nearly kissed." 

Oh, well know I have to explain since Kiara doesn't know this. 

"He came to my room later that day and we sorta kinda maybe... kissed?" I say it more like a question not a statement. "Were you going to tell me Alex?" "OF course I would tell you Iris."

"So what's your plan on revenge?" Kiara is the only one who responses. "How about we wait til he asks you why you didn't come and me and Iris will interrogate him. Also I think that he absolutely loves you so we use that to our advantage and make him pay for what he did." 

"Please elaborate on how we use that  to our advantage." "Make him beg for you to forgive him." Iris laughs, " I would love to see him the Prince beg to a 5.'' 

"We will think of something else later on but for now we need him to prove that he truly loves you." "How about Lily knowing her she is going to brag about her accomplishment.'' I say sighing shortly afterwards.

"Let's just pretend that she doesn't exist, for now." Iris and I nod. "For now either Iris or me need to be with you at all times except for when you are in your  room.

I nod once again and take all of this in.

Just a few days ago I was just a normal 5 and didn't even admire the Prince, now I'm part of the selection I fell for the prince and then my bestfriend becomes slutty. What the hell happened?

Kiara goes back to her room after an hour. Iris and I managed to fall asleep within minutes from when she left.

~Le Next Morning~

I wake to my maids shaking me and Iris. Iris rushes to her when she realises that she is in mine. I quickly get changed into a simple cream coloured suundress. 

I rush down to the dining hall, hunger getting the better of me.

After breakfast I hear my name being called by a strangely familiar voice. "Lady Alexis may I speak to you?" I swivel around and find myself face to face with none other than Queen America. I curtsy and then slowly raise my head to speak to her.

"If you don't mind I would like to speak with you in an hour." "Of course it would be my pleasure." She grins widely then speaks again, "Excellent, please meet me at the palace doors in an hour then." I curtsy once again then hastily walk to my room.

"Alice?" 'Yes Miss Alexis. Sorry I mean Alex." I smile. "I'm meeting with the queen and I want to wear something more formal."

"I have just the thing." Then she rushes into the huge walk in wardrobe. She comes out with a coral coloured dress.

She helps me into it then she smiles. Its a coral floor lenght, strapless, ruffled chiffon dress that has a black high waisted band. I wear matching cream and black flats and she then starts to work on my hair. She does it in a tigy updo bun and applies light makeup. 

When I look in the mirror I don't recognise myself. "Alice wow i'm just, wow.'' She laughs lightly "Your wedding dress would be much better."

Wait what?

"What do you mean?" "Its kinda obvious that the Prince loves you. You are so oblivious. we have already started sketching some ideas." I stare blankly at her wondering what is wrong with her.

"You don't believe me do you?" "No I don't" I answer quickly. she sighs then goes out the door. "If the Prince sees you I can guarrantee he would fall for you all oveer again." With that said she leaves me alone in this huge room. 

To pass time I go onto the balcony that overlooks the gardens. As soon as i do I regret it. Oncce again Lily is forcing her tongue down Drew's throat. I sigh, if he likes Lily then I shouldn't bother. I really couldn't care less now.

I forget that they're there and my eyes wander to the bench by the lake. Water fills my eyes at the memory I stand there tears slipping down my face creating splotches on the floor staring at the enchanted place. 

Once again I sigh and turn back to my beloved bed. 

~Approximately 40 minutes Later~

I head downstairs and find the Queen coming down the stairs as well. She smiles at me and I curtsy.

We go through the huge doors and I wonder what the queen would want to talk about.

(A.N): That reason was probably too cliche but I will think of something to make up for it.

-Pandicorn26

~Vote~Comment~Follow~If you want~~~