1: A new beggining~

-TECHI-

*BEEP--*

Another day, another week, another start of a one hell of a dorky week.
I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom, Did my usual morning routine and put on my uniform. I fixed my bangs a bit and grabned my bag before running downstairs.
"Good morning, Techi! Early as usual, huh?" Akane and Yuuka greeted me.
Akane, The active athlete of Sakamichi High.. She's the current Athletic Ace and Then we have Yuuka, The Current Academic Ace. An unexepected pair of best friends, if you ask me.
"The others aren't awake yet?"
"Well, you know how they are in the morning" Yuuka said while they placed the food on the table. I helped set up the table and waited for the others, soon the dining room was filled with Sluggish and Half-Awake High school girls..
Ehhh, Well.. Just you wait and see what happens later in the classroom.
After eating breakfast in silence, we all got up from our seats. The others decided to stay at the dorm since it's still an hour early, While some decided to go to school now.. Which, I am included. I still have to set up for Later's practice session. As soon as I reached school, I realized that I went ahead from the others.. Ah, Most likely that Pippi will kill me later.. Hopefully Risa will save me from the wrath of the dorky cat.
I laughed at my own thought headed to the Gym and went to the locker room.
I opened mine and put in my clothes for practice later and then my Hygene kit.
After that, I headed off to the classroom and saw the rest of the girls.
I sat in my seat by the window and looked outside, But my silence was broken when a certain long haired girl had Tapped my shoulder. I smiled at her.
"Neru-chan.." She smiled brightly as she hugged me. "Yurina-chan! You left me again earlier, you didn't wake me up!" She exclaimed. "Ah, Gomen. I thought you'd think it was way too early to wake up" I apologized. She sat on her desk next to me and showed her white lotus smile again.
Ah, Whatever I do I always find her pretty.. But I'm still confused so I should set aside these feelings first.
"So. Yurina-chan.. Do you have pratice today too?" she asked. I nod and sighed.
"Basketball Tournament is coming soon, As the captain I still have to work hard" I said. "I'm cheering for you then, Faito!" she enthusiastically cheered.
I chuckled. "Ah, You're so cute Neru-chan" she blushed light pink.
"Mou, Don't say that". I chuckled and brushed my bangs upward, it was really getting in my way of sight again.

"And there we see Hirate Yurina do a hairflip!"

"I didn't even flip my hair--"
"Now tell me Neruko, Was that attrative?" Manaka AKA Pippi had teased Neru, who could only mutter an 'Eh?' and blushed.
I stood up and stood in between them. "Pippi, Don't tease her alright?" I said.
She hugged me and chuckled.
"Ahh! My Little Techiko is so kakkoiiii!~" she teased. "Oi, Manaka. Stop teasing the two gals" The ever so cold but concerned Risa said from behind.
"Someone's jealous" Manaka snickered and let go of me and then hugged Risa.
"But of course I will always love only you, Risa!" She exclaimed. Neru and I chuckled at the display of MonaRisa giving each other affection.
I seriously don't know how I'll spend my high school without them.
Soon, The teacher walked in and Homeroom started. Of course, others were writing notes.. Or had floating minds that may or may not have reached the sky.
Me.. Well, Half-Half I guess?

Still, I'm bored.

A/N: IT MAY BE SHORT FOR NOW SINCE THIS IS A INTRO CHAPTER BUT LONGER CHAPTERS WILL COME!