Kid x Panther Reader 3

Start from the beginning

"It's gonna get colder soon. The next island is a winter island, doc says your gonna need more blankets." He had been in a sour mood ever since you, Killer, Heat, and Wire teamed up to get him to not go back to your home island.

"Alright, but can I just go inside instead?" You were pretty big and in your state getting inside would be hard.

"Sure, I'll just have to knock down a bit of the wall." He says as he looks down to the wall as if thinking about the best place to punch a hole in it. You chuckle again before purrs escape your lips. The crew was starting to head to the mess hall to eat and very few were on deck and paid little to no mind of you and their captain.

Your purring catches his attention and Kid looks back to you. You take the opportunity and begin to shift. Your (H/C) hair pooling around you and hiding your more private areas, you never did cut it since childhood and it just continued to grow you suppose. Kid gapped at you and you were careful of your wound as you move from your side laying position to your knees. Lifting your hands up to your captain in a childish manner.

"No need, just carry me." His face suddenly bursts into a crimson, matching his hair as he throws his overcoat over you and picks you up with ease. As the two of you made your way down the steps to his cabin, Killer steps around a corner to bring you food when he nearly drops the plate. Kid huffs and you smile at him.

"(Y/N)?" He asks warily as Kid picks up his pace to the door. As you pass by you look over Kid's shoulder and wave to him.

"Hi, Killer." You muse as you reach the door. Once you pass the threshold the door is slammed shut and he gently sets you on his bed. You notice the large pile of glittering jewels and treasures in the corner, he was still true to his word and had not taken a single beli. You turn back to Kid who refused to look at you.

"I realize that I'm not strong in this form, but am I so ugly too?" You wonder, looking for a reflective surface to see your face. You certainly weren't skin and bones anymore and you would like to think you filled out well in the important places, but the fact that Kid wasn't looking at you made you nervous.

Just as you go to reach for a shiny plate of metal from your pile, Kid reaches out and hugs you.

"I'm not much for that touchy feely crap so I'm just gonna come out and say it." You tilt your head in slight confusion as you try to turn around carefully in his arms until you are sitting directly in front of his figure that leaned over the bed hugging you protectively. The slight blush on his face was noticed only for a second before his wild and passionate eyes captivated you.

"Be mine, kitten. Don't show this form to anyone but me. Don't listen to anyone but me. Don't let anyone touch you but me." He rested his forehead against yours and stared even harder into your own eyes. "Don't think of anyone but me." You sat there frozen for a moment in shock before your face burst into red and you shift into your panther form. Your wound nearly forgotten as you pounce on him and nudge his head.

"Such selfish requests," you watch him begin to scowl as you chuckle and lick his face. "But your not much for observing either, huh. Don't show my form to anyone, don't listen to anyone, don't let anyone touch me. Don't I already do that and aren't you already the only exception as well?" This time it was his turn to pause as he thought about it for a minute before a cocky grin formed on his face, replacing the previous scowl.

"Let me see your human form again." You turn back and he moves you back to the bed. Once you laid on it with your head resting on the backboard, he examines your wound to make sure your stitches were fine. "Then you better not let this happen again, blades and injuries count as being touched. And Killer got to see this form too!" He started to grumble. You pull his face to look at you.

"And what happened to the man who touched me and wasn't you? He is more of a paste than a man now. As for Killer, I didn't mean to show him and I don't feel he saw enough to warrant a death sentence." He seemed satisfied with your firmest explanation, but The part about Killer has him pouting. You lick his nose and rub up against the crook between his shoulder and neck. "Kid," he grunts as he tightens his hold on you, you don't even know when he wrapped himself around you. "Do you get it yet?" He stays silent and you move closer into his large body. "I not much for the touchy feely crap either, but you should know by now that I've been your kitten for a long time."

His hold tightens slightly, but he still held you carefully. Just like one would hold a precious treasure. He buries his head in your overflowing hair and you feel his cocky smile return.

"Then I better take good care of you. Starting with this ridiculous amount of hair." He says while moving to look at you again. You chuckle at his response and situate yourself back to your half laying position again.

"You just want to see what it's hiding." You move your hands to cover your breasts. He shares your chuckle and brushes your hair around your face to behind your ear.

"I won't lie, that's a big part of the reason." He then moves the overcoat to cover you better and throws a small blanket over you as well. "But that can wait until we can both fully enjoy it." He then walks out of the room and leaves you to rest.

Seems you were completely caught by such a Ferocious predator. Oh well, being someone's kitten might be nice. You could tease him a lot more. When you wake up, you'll give him a proper kiss and see how he reacts.