Chapter 1

Your name is = Y/N
Your hair color = f/n
Eyes color = s/n
( Your thoughts in Bold )

.
.
.
.

The Coffee Shop

Y/n's Pov:

Today was going to be a regular day, you were going to go to your favorite coffee shop. Starbucks... where you meet your two best friends, Leah and Eric. At work you were assign to a really important job offer to help the progress of your job. Walking in the Coffee shop you saw your friend Leah, working as the Cashier.
You rolled your eyes as you saw her flirting with a customer as she always does. Typical girl as much. I look around and saw my table was free as always, so I put down my laptop that I had in my arms and started walking towards the line.

"Hey Y/n!" Leah said waving her hand. 

I smiled at that and waved back at her. I got in line and  was kinda surpised there wasn't that many people at the shop today.
Of course the nerds who wanted the free wifi (like me) was here but the people who just wanted coffee wasn't as many as normal.

"Is that all you want sir?" Leah asked polietly.

The man noddded and walked off to wait for his order. Next was me. 

"Hey girl whats up?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, and said" Nothing much, but I did get a job to do from work."

"Ugh, your work is so lame, you should totally join Eric and I."

"Nah, my job has a better paycheck."

"Ha your just jealous, the normal?"

I nodded and she screamed at the worker behind her, of course that was Eric.

"Eric Y/n's here!"

"Cool I guess, ill get your coffee out soon Y/n."

Then Leah turned back at me and I asked." So whats going on, there isnt that many people here today."

"Oh its just one of those days, and maybe its because THE Markiplier is here for a traveling trip."

I asked," Wait you mean the youtuber?"

"Yes, hes in our town, wouldnt it just be fablous if he came here for a coffee EKKK, just thinking about is making me have goosebumps."

I laughed and went in my pocket to get couple bucks to pay for the coffee, before I gave it to Leah, she pushed the money away.

"I have a deal for you, I had to deal with a horny man a couple minutes ago and it was killing me I REALLY need a cigratte right now, so what ya say handle my job for a couple of minutes and then you get free coffee."

I rolled my eyes and then sighed," Fine just hurry up..."

"Yay!"

Leah rushed out of the place and I went to cover her shift. Typical Leah I suppose.
Then I felt a hand poking my shoulder, I turned around and saw Eric with my coffee in his other hand.

"Here you go Sweetheart."

I laughed," I aint nobody's sweetheart."

"Yeah for now." 

"Angel Hanson, your coffee is ready." I said.

A young man came up and then said thanks and left the shop.
There was no one else that was in line so it was quite boring for awhile now.