Rose's other forms

Rose's human form

A red eyes girl with raven black hair and red tips. she likes to wears a black sleeveless sweater, camo-red-black shirt with/without a silver crescent moon with a wing fox flying past also silver. A trench coat that the sleeves and hood is a green camo but the rest it black, a sweat jacket, normal-como jeans and combat black-silver boots. A long red sash belt that has the silver MoonKin symbol buckle with the tie on the left side. Sometimes wears vizor depends on where she is, cyber goth visor pure black and red details with silver frame. A loose silver chain collar with her crystal phone and Luna pendant hanging on it.

Cybertronian form

My Cybertronian form Is lean Praxian made for assassinations, stealth, and speed. The colors are mainly black with red and has silver bio-lights. I have my visor covering up until it reaches the end of were my nose should be and have it retractable along as a retractable bottom part to make it competle cover my face-plate and her crystal phone on my front of my head with two fins that start behind the crest ending at the top back part of the helm turning in to horns that curl to the side alittle. they were like owl's eyes, black around and in the middle of the red cycle.

On my wing doors red feathers in pattern of the wings in my normal form but not all of it can fit so half of it was spread along my back strut most resume the wing pattern until it reaches the back of the legs, the rest look like falling feathers that fall off in flight that spread so their like spots on a cheetah.

The joint have spike that cover what variable that the armor can't cover like her armor she wears in her normal form and her servo are claws. If she opens her mouth you can see fangs.

There are six small holes on different parts on the frame that can be close on commands, the holes lead to a little room area that hold her cassettes under the spark chambers. Two about her hips, two on her shoulders, one about the space between her wing door, and on her chest. Her luna pendant stuck on her chest, a moonkin symbol in red is over the hole on her chest.

Knowledge of special ops general, her silver bio-light are in between every plate they glow if only she wants them to. Her height is 7 meters or 22.9 feet tall, abilities put in are,

transform into one of the six cassettes but her size and that would be three times their normal size they are a third of a average size a bot, but only can do it if all of them are inside.

can use any of their abilities when transform into one of them.

Can't use the abilities that she give her cassettes if they aren't inside, but can use if they are inside.

If unconscious or unable one of the cassettes can take over control of the body

Poison and the cure are created and use in two ways. 1# she can release poison and/or cure in her system. 2# she can inject poison and/or cure through her claws, fangs, and tentacles.

Her immune system is extremely strong, but if she allow anything to affect her the side effect are very strong.

Can transform her servo into blasters that use three different types of elements, fire, acid, and darkness.

Any movement and noise she makes are silent as they can make them.

 Red energy wire can come from claws and can be re-attract to waist  

Cassettes

Firedealer - A yellow optic red predacon with black details and yellow bio-lights. Two horns on the back of the head that curls on until it's side to side of his muzzle and a blade on the end of his tail. Spikes on his elbow and hind legs point up, a zip zap bio-light starts at the back of the optic and ends at the shoulder plate. His crystal phone between his optics. Has fire abilities

Acidflight - A orange optic black predacon with red details and orange bio-lights. He has a red crest with spike at the back and end at the base of his neck. A blade starts halfway on his front legs in between his wrist and elbow and goes past the elbow at least a foot long out on both front legs. A spear end that can be use as a gripping hook. Just like his twin a bio-light zip zap pattern starts at the back of the optic and ends at the shoulder plate, but orange. His crystal phone between his optics. Has poison abilities

Fierybird - A Electro-owl with cyren optic, his main color is silver with black detail and red bio-light. His cyber feather are silver with black tip. A red bio-light start at the side of his red beak and end at bottom of the base of his wings. A feather crest starts right behind his crystal phone and the crest of feather at the end of his head, he can move the feather crest up and down with his emotions.

Steelspike - A turbofox with dark blue optics. His main color was black with silver details and red bio-lights. The top half like any turbofox as plate spike out but instead of normal plate they are razor sharp with silver tips, you can see the light flash off it. His crystal phone right on his forehead with small spike around it.

Notewave - A bolt-bat with red optics his main color is black with purple details and red bio-lights. His ears are straight up and has the default look of a glare his wings made out of razor plates with a blade on the joint going sideways along the wing. His bio-lights start at the tip of his muzzle and end right at his tail, his crystal phone on his forehead(it looks like a pattern is happening) two speakers side out of his back and one under his tank.

Soundspot - A crowcon with red optics main frame red with black detail and silver bio-lights. Plate that natural looks ruffy but they are sharp, double jointed and hind legs like any bird but with black spike point behind her protecting the joints. Crystal phone on her forehead sliver bio-lights start from both sides of the crystal going pass through the body with a wind like pattern and end near the tail. has shadow abilities

Rose's Armor

HELMET - gray armor almost covering her entire body, and it looks like one side mirrors the other. The helmet looks like a similar to a luchador mask, a line that comes from the bottom point of her jewel that is always on her forehead that looks like it apart of the helmet seems to divide into two line that goes to different sides of her face. It connects to another line that is in the middle of a piece that spreads from the helmet to a sharp point cane of like a tusk that stays flat and razor sharp that ends in the middle of her muzzle. The point color is blue then fades to orange than at the base of the tusk it fades back to the gray color of the armor. When the line connects it zig down one then sag up one and turn into a black three leaf mark.

BODY - The body has the pendant in the middle of her chest, and look like apart of her armor. A line spread from the sides of the pendant to the sides of her body dividing into three part that connects to three black claw marks one line connects to the beginning of each mark. Besides the marks the body of the armor looks like an exoskeleton, if I turn my body into a cycle in one direction then it well spike out in the other and go flat in the direction I turn my body to, it in fact is all was spiking out some were my chest spike out if I lift my head up or spike out if I lift it down on my back. The only piece that stays together doesn't spike to is the shoulder armor, but it ends at a point and has a mark. That mark seems to starts at the base of the back of my neck divides into two then one line goes to one side one the other sides once one line the center of the shoulder divides into another two lines but one curls towards the head then turns into a black three pointed leaf the other line continuous then curls to the other direction then turn into another black three pointed leaf.

ARMS - The arm only seems to be Gauntlets that end at the elbows. Were the elbow was is a light blue than a black line cycle around slowly going down until it met to a point on the other side then a black zig zag goes down until it reaches the wrist, the interior part of the gauntlets from the blue until the gray wrist is dark green. The line divides into five different lines that follow the bones of the paw until it reaches the middle phalange. A sharp light blue point claw on each finger goes up until it spikes out on we're the line Mets.

LEGS - The leg is mostly cover where it connects to the body it spikes out like the body it goes until the ankle joint were one piece goes around and spikes up so were every then is flat only one spike sticks out. From then on there is no armor until it reaches the boot. Some as the gauntlet it starts light blue but one the black like met it divides into five until it reaches the talons that are light blue, besides the light blue pieces every then else it gray.