Guardians of old

Ruby/Rose Dust MoonKin

 Rose is the goddess of Flames and Souls. Paces while thinking, emotions are a little unstable, but other than that she likes to keep her feelings and thoughts hidden unless she approves of showing them. She has a east coast accent that has a little country accent mixed in as well.

MAGIC - shapeshift, completed control of fire and flames, blood red strings made of her magic that comes of on her fingertips (use to control souls and use to build objects or can use it as a grappling hook), completed control of souls, fire magic, shadow magic, can make ShadowFox, poison magic

WEAPONS - double bladed sword the shape of a glaive that is similar to a haladie (she calls it a double-bladed glaive) and dual wield a reverse dagger.

APPEARANCE - red reptile eyes, talons Instead of claw of her back legs, A fox with a coat that is dark gray almost black, it turns a lighter shade of gray if their scars. A flame symbol on the center of her purple mane and on both sides of her sides, a red jewel that's shaped like a diamond with a flame symbol in the middle that's on her forehead But a tuft of long fur hanging off the top of her head, flames if wanted appear on elbows, back of neck, and end of her tail. Crow-like wings-works like owl wings, her feathers have red tips, long fluffy tail with red tip.

OUTFIT - A trench coat that the sleeves and hood is a green camo but the rest it black, A long red sash belt that has the silver MoonKin symbol buckle with the tie on the left side, A black Pirate Tricorn Hat, Red Keeper Band With one of her long Feather. Her cloak is black with a dark blue outline. A loose silver chain collar with her crystal phone and Luna pendant hanging on it, black cyber goth visor with a silver frame and can glow red.

LIKES - Red, help to keep the balances, Nature, flying, hanging out with her love ones, blueberry, swinging, drawing

DISLIKES - Pink, People who Don't get the balance of things, Wasting time, sea-food

ABILITIES - Retractable claws and Fangs, Poisonous has different types of poison and Can absorb, remember, and reuse poisons, Poison does not affect her, unless it's new then she will be sick as she absorbs it. Only needs energy to use her magic and can use her magic where it doesn't exist she can still use, Can store energy inside her Jewel, Night and heat Vision, Sound and Soul sonar and can feel the Emotions (empathy) of the soul if in range, Lava and magma are like water to her, can speak and understand and language.

HOBBY - Reading, drawing, music, Messing with poison and her strings, Random at times she makes or sings songs, dances, and knits

PARENTS - Mother - Ruby - dead

Father - Unknown - dead

Younger twin brother - Ratchet Rust Moonkin

First three Sons and crown Princes - Sound Blast Moonkin - oldest - alive, Gaara Kage Moonkin - middle - alive, Spiral Storm Moonkin - youngest - alive

Jack/

the second Guardian

MAGIC -electrical magic, and gravity magic

WEAPONS - gauntlets and spiked mace.

APPEARANCE - similar to a creature called a Flamewolf, but with a blue jewel that's shaped like a diamond with a flame symbol in the middle that's on his forehead. He has a green thumb. Jack has the sun pendant. His cloak is dark green with a white outline.

LIKES -

DISLIKES -

ABILITIES -

HOBBY - garden

PARENTS -

Leo/

the third Guardian is a spiked dragon,

MAGIC - wind magic, and Archery magic

WEAPONS - Katar, bow, and arrow

APPEARANCE - a light blue orb on top of his head surrounded by spikes. they can make his spikes flexible like rope and act like long fur if wanted. they has the spike pendant. His cloak is a dark blue cloak with a light green outline.

LIKES -

DISLIKES -

ABILITIES -

HOBBY -

PARENTS -

 Core/Colvin

the last and fourth Guardian, He can make enchanted pendants with limited power so it can't make others stronger than the maker.

MAGIC - shadow magic, earth magic, and crafting magic

WEAPONS - Warhammer and a double-bladed battle axe.

APPEARANCE - A Soul dragon, but with a gray jewel that's shaped like a diamond in the middle that's on his forehead. they have the star pendant on a silver chain necklace. His cloak is a dark gray cloak with a black outline. Cold grey slit eyes,

LIKES -

DISLIKES - his twin,

ABILITIES -

HOBBY - making things,

PARENTS - father/soul dragon/na - dead mother/soul dragon/na -dead brother/soul dragon/Core - dead