Fire island species

Flamefox is a creature that body looks similar like a red fox but bigger. Well, a red fox is around the size of a dog, a Flame fox can go to a grown man's waist when on all fours so between three to four feet, and on their hind legs, they can be between five to six feet tall. Their coat is dark gray, it turns a lighter shade of gray if there scars. A flame symbol on the center of their mane and on both sides of her sides. What the name says you can guess these are beings of fire and shadows. They have manes that look more like they puff long fur from their chest, the fur of their mane in their ears different colors as well as their claws and the nose it depends on their gender, purple is female yellow is male. They have great skills controlling flame, they can withstand even swimming in lava and magma it likes how humans swimming in water and are immune to high temperatures, and they can control the shadows just like their paws to created wings made of shadows.

Flamewolf is almost just like a flame fox, but their body is similar to a wolf. Grayish blue coat, their flames are blue, feet taller than a flame fox, they are being made of fire and sunlight. Instead of wings of shadows, their wings are like angels wings but made out of light.

SpikeDragon is a western dragon that has spikes on the back of its hook-like talons, and the tallest is five feet and they are sleek and built for speed. Greyscales and ash spikes cover them all over their back.

SoulDragon is a black western dragon that can blend in with shadows and another dark area easily. They are known to do magic basics on shadow and are great with making equipment for everyday use. Black scale, greyscale underbelly, and a set of horns on his head, Ears under the horns.

You can tell what rank each Dragon goes into by a glowing chest that stops close to the middle of their necks and wings. they start to glow once they are in the middle of their teens.

Deathwing all death dragons have this last name because they are all family. They look like a western dragon but more skeleton with black scales. Just like the name their magic surrounds death