♥00♥ I finally meet you

Start from the beginning

"I have 8 children~." Here is a photo of my husband. The most hilarious part had to be the fact her husband looked like someone who could pass to appear in the first and second part of Jojo's bizarre adventure! He's huge! 

"I bet he has an impressive package down there-!" When Mineta said that, Aizawa knocked him out. 

"Sorry about that, Miss Ri." 

"No, no, everyone says that about my husband. He may look huge in size, but he's a teddy bear at heart. Please allow me to show you all to the inn you will stay in." The way Ri spoke was exactly like Yoayorozu, a very elegant feminine way of speaking. "We are happy to have visitors because we've always had our borders shut. We are very happy to let the world see us for who we are. Aizawa-san, how does the world see us?" 

"A mystery. Just like the name of the island, you are an unknown land." 

Shiranui Island was like Japan during the Edo period. It felt like they went back to the past of Japan.  

"I see. Our island's name means Unknown Fire. I think it suits especially the Heroes of our island. You may be able to see them soon." 

"I heard citizens are allowed to use their Quirks in public." Aizawa looked at the children who ran past them. One of them were emitting a Quirk that reminded him of the sparklers he played with as a kid. 

"Yes. Is it not allowed for you?" 

"Currently, the rules on Quirks are as followed: Quirks cannot be used publicly by any non-licensed hero. Quirks cannot be used to injure other persons under any circumstances without just cause and a hero license. Heroes quirks must be registered in the public database, it can be changed. Quirks CAN be used for self-defense purposes when in distress or present danger."

"That is a very strange rule but I am glad there is a self-defense rule." Ri said, unable to understand why Quirks would be limited in terms of usage. 

The in they're staying in was high up on a long set of stone steps. The students could all see the ocean! This was a breathtaking sight and they started to take pictures. 

"Todoroki, I didn't think you'd be the type to take pictures from your phone too!" Kaminari said to Todoroki. 

"I want to show my Mom this view." 

When the girls heard it, they put their hands over their mouths; Todoroki's best boy! 

"Bakugou! Take a photo of me! I want to make it look like I am carrying that mountain!" Kirishima gave Bakugou his phone, not one bit afraid the other will make it explode. 

"Fucking stand there! The lighting is better! Saying fucking cheese!" Bakugou has very aggressive phototaking skills! 

"This is going to be the inn you will stay in. I am the manager of the Shinisou Inn along with my husband. Nice to meet you all and I wholeheartedly welcome you all." Ri bowed and greeted them yet again. She's happy the students like the view they're seeing. She wondered what those small handheld things were in their hands.  

"T-the name of the Inn..." The students muttered; Shinisou in Japanese sounded like 'Seems like dying.'

"Huh...? What's that? You shitty ass brats have a problem with the name of MY inn?" 

When the students looked back, they saw a huge man with a scary looking face. Yeah he definitely could pass for a villain in the Part 1 or 2 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! A villain! That's the face of a villain! What's his Quirk?!  

"I bet his Quirk is a Stand! It has to be a Stand!" Kaminari whispered to Sero! 

"I see it too!"