(Chapter 1) - Welcome to Gintama! Or not.. :|

In the midst of Summer Break, (Your First Name) decided that it would be a great to go play basketball out at the basketball court near her as it was her favourite sport and she realized she watching Gintama at home for too long. So, she invited her closest friends Watson, Bradley, Drake and Nionta. Only a few weeks were left till they would have to go back to school, in their final year of high school....

ALRIGHT TO SUMMARIZE THIS SHIZ

Watson, Bradley & Drake are the best at every dang sport (but dancing) almost as if they belonged in an anime show.  Bradley is way too straight forward with things sometimes, Watson is like the annoying brother you wish you didn't have and Drake... he's an absolute flirter.  

Whereas, on the other hand Nionta (your number one homie) is the only professional hoe-like dancer and her clothing slays in everything. LITERALLY EVERYTHING, but in sports that has nothing to do with dancing. She has a little brother who is 8 years old and was born blind but is highly intelligent.

And then there's you. One big a** hell of a flop, (Your First Name), the chick that claims she holds the brains of the group thanks to watching too much anime (Nionta: b***h you gotta cut off your anime time slots to save time for me!) and not to mention... had a HUGE OBSESSION with Basketball...and Reese cups.. 

A Girls VS Guys match, 2 VS 3 occurred. 

After some period of time passed...

"YO PASS THE BALL," yelled Drake while running closer to the basketball net as if he just found the right women to chase after and shoot through ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ), yeah... you know what I mean.

Bradley laughed like a devil and passed the ball to Watson while saying,"HELL NAH, IF I WERE TO PASS TO YA, YA WOULD'VE TAKEN YEARS TO PASS BACK TO ME! IT'S CALLED REVENGE SONNNN."

"This IS SO UNFAIR! How come you guys get 3 people while we have 2?!? Not to mention, I don't wanna ruin my cute sandals! I wish y'all explained that we were gonna play basketball instead of texting me, OH HEY LET'S HANG OUT without explaining!!!" Screamed Nionta at the top of her lungs.

(Your_First_Name) Laughed while stealing the ball back from Drake, "But then you would've stayed home!"

Nionta was shocked for a second but then was convinced and replied with a straight face while nodding, "Good Point."

Watson exclaimed with frustration on his face, "HEY! COME BACK HERE YA BASTARD! NEXT TIME, YOU'RE GETTING NO TEAMMATES!"

Bradley spoke with a straight face while pointing at Nionta's little brother (8 yrs old) who was outside of the court, "Also you guys knew that Jimmy was here on your team... Right? Watson brought him over there..."

Everyone in the court except Bradley, stood there in silence until a minute after Nionta spoke in anger. "ARE YOU INSANE, HE'S EFFIN BLIND! DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE INJURED IN A BASKETBALL COURT?!?" 

"Hey hey relax.... He's fine see? *points at Jimmy at the corner of the court* Also I said Watson brought him over so uhm.. it's technically not my fault" Bradley says as tries to slide out of this tiny drama.

Jimmy was surprised, "WE'RE IN A BASKETBALL COURT?!?" Shockingly enough, Jimmy was a patient boy despite being born blind.

Nionta ----"Ok what did you guys say to convince Jimmy to even come here?!?"

The group of friends stayed in silence again...

To cut the awkwardness, Nionta replied "Ehem.. That's enough for today, Jimmy... Let's go home".

Jimmy Replied, " Hey Sis, by the way... What does  ba***rd mean?"

Everyone except for Jimmy and Watson was SHOOK, they all looked at Watson with a disappointed look on their face.