(Chapter 2) How to Become a Tourist in Gintama!?

(**sidenote**)

At this point, I'm just gonna write in short format for this :

 (your_first _name/last_name whatever you prefer lmao) -->  (y/n)

___________________________________________________________

In 3D /human world ... At a nearby Hospital

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Doctor is (y/n) going to be alright!?! Without her we won't be able to solve the missing puzzle!" Shouted Watson as if he had just lost his boss Sherlock before the last crime puzzle was to be solved.  

"...puzzle? What?" the Doctor said in confusion.

Drake then sighed,"he was unable to solve for the last puzzle behind the crime...poor boy Watson."

In return the Doctor was further 'puzzled' but intrigued and questioned, "...You kids were in the middle of solving a crime?? That's dangerous, you should leave it to the police! Look at what happened to your poor friend!"

(y/n)'s friends all looked at him in confusion and then Watson said, "Look here, I wasn't able to find who the real criminal was, as a defense attorney named Phoenix Wright along with my helper Maya, I made my client Edgeworth guilty for murder when he was innocent!! Without (y/n)'s weird logic I can't pass this!"and then showed the game (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Case 4) he was playing on his phone's nintendo emulator....

The doctor looked annoyed and disappointed to realize there was no actual adventure behind these kids asides from their normal daily lives and said, "Anyways, it appears that (y/n) is fine..She has a normal heart rate. So yeah, she's not dead. Although, it's pretty unusual the way she was not awake..She must be just a deep sleeper, she should wake up pretty soon anyways."

Nionta then said worriedly, "That's impossible! I know her better than you do! Whenever we have sleepovers at my house, she's always the first to somehow be awake around 5 am! And I know cause she told me!"

Bradley then replied with annoyance, "That's because you kick her off the bed while asleep! In other words she actually lied to you, she hasn't been asleep all night!"

The doctor then said, "then she's either sleep deprived, or she ... probably touched that one and ONLY poisoned amulet ring..without realizing (going Detective Conan mode)..." 

Bradley then cut the doctor off and then said " buddy... keep the irritating fantasies to yourself this is reality we are talking here!"

Nionta then requested, "can we at least see her before we leave?..."

"sure... Just don't overreact kay?" the doctor said sarcastically, ironically he did not know Nionta was known for overreacting at everything. 

When they came into the room, they saw (y/n)'s body there....disappearing as if it was turning into an invisible ghost!?!

Before Nionta could say anything, she fainted and the rest of the boys including the doctor were frightened like little puppies/whimps, they were lucky enough no woman saw the sight of these boys at their weakest mode.

Meanwhile at the Restaurant... They had forgotten to take a special someone with them.

"...Um guys?.. What's going on?" said Jimmy assuming that the children he was sitting beside with were Nionta's friends.