I'll Wait here

4AM, a seemingly troubled girl sat almost silently on the edge of her bed, she was unable to rest due to her mind. Her thoughts consisted of one thing and one thing alone, someone that made her feel contented, as if nothing else mattered. Who was this 'someone'? Yoshiko Tsushima, a bright, self-assured and thoughtful girl with beautiful navy coloured hair, on top of that, a self proclaimed fallen angel who preferred to be called by the name 'Yohane'. The girl who appeared to be having trouble resting was a short, reserved brunette, her name was Hanamaru Kunikida, frequently just called 'Maru' for short. She was kind and considerate, Often putting others needs before her own. Yohane, the great fallen angel, was also a caring person at heart, despite her cold and slightly selfish exterior.

The pair had known each other ever since they were young children. Of course, at the time they were infants, so it would be difficult to remember everything from those times, however, this wasn't a big problem for them. It was clear when they were reunited, they had no trouble at all recognising one another, their expressions said it all. Maru had always been captivated by Yoshiko's somewhat childish actions, she found it unbelievably cute and quite amusing, whenever she were to mention this to the navy haired girl, you would generally see an embarrassed reaction, she'd pout and turn away, followed by something like, "I-it's not c-c-cute! now little demon, treat me to something nice!" There was just something about the adorable, petite brunette the fallen angel found immensely charming, out of everyone else surrounding her, she would always find herself fixated on her graceful childhood friend.

Half an hour had passed since Hanamaru had woken up, since then she had leisurely moved from her position on the edge of her bed, she was now lying on the icy, winter like floor, staring upward towards her ceiling, Yoshiko remaining in her thoughts. Her honey-coloured eyes began to tear up, before long, the tears endlessly travelled down her pale face. Though these tears were not ones caused by pain, nothing like that, in fact, she was beyond thrilled. At what? The new girlfriends had planned a visit, around 8am it was decided that the chuunibyou would be standing right outside Hanamaru's door, ready to come inside. This meant they'd be alone for at least 7 hours, if not, it was hoped the whole day. This is what excited the golden-eyed girl most, after all, so much could happen in that time.

The almighty fallen angel woke up not too long after her 'special little demon,' her hand reached for her lilac phone, sure enough, there were plenty of messages. "Z..zuramaru.. hold on.. 5:30am? she was up?.. is she alright?" she continuously mumbled, still half asleep and now eager to reply. Moreover, she finds a sort of pleasure from calling Maru, 'Zuramaru,' it was her nickname for her precious little demon, and was to be used by her alone. Unfortunately, her morning wasn't all good, her annoyingly noisy mother had the nerve to yell and ultimately, disturb the great Yohane! unbelievable.. Not only did she start off her day with such shouting, she had also failed to remember the correct time she was supposed to meet her girlfriend. 

//Thank you for reading this so far! i'm honestly pretty excited for this, i plan to continue because i'm actually having more fun than i imagined!//