4

Time skip to 1st Dec
Chengcheng POV
"Yeah I'll need to move tomorrow"

"Of course I'll call you when I get the chance to. "

"Okay, wish me luck. Love you! "

                           ~Call ended~

I haven't been able to meet up with Y/N recently due to the many schedules I have. So we've been calling each other every night to make up for it.

It's 10pm already, the shoot is about to start. I'm so nervous, so are the other 6. We're about to enter the room to meet all the other trainees we'll be competing against.

We all picked our expected grade to be 'B' although with all the tough competition here, it's going to be difficult. Along with the judges who I am a fan of,  the thought performing in front of them makes my hands clammy.
~
Who knew I could predict the future so well. Gosh that was horrible, I want to erase all of that from my memory. How am I going to face my family and Y/N after that airs, how am I going to debut?

My mind was swirling with thoughts but for now I just needed to calm down. However seeing all the other trainees and the judges again after that happening isn't making me feel any better.

A/N:
I took manyyyy trains today so in my free time I wrote a new chapter, so here we are. I'm also thinking of writing a Wanna one fanfic by this month so I'm going to try and write out all the chapters for this book asap and publish more frequently.
Anyway, thank you so much for reading and adding this book into your reading lists although it's uncompleted and new. Remember to vote and leave a comment, I'll really appreciate it! Ilysm ♡