2

Chengcheng POV
I waltzed into the designated room where I was supposed to meet the CEO, only to be greeted by my fellow trainees; Zhenting, Justin, Zeren, Xinchun, Quanzhe and Wenjun. Yes, Justin and Zhengting. They've decided to come back to China to try and debut here after Produce 101.

We've been training together for a year by now to debut as a boy group. However, the company continuously says it's not time yet. Which I totally do not understand. Right now, all I can hope for is that I'm not getting kicked out of the company.

"Hey Chengcheng! You were called to meet the CEO too? " Xinchun said.

"Yeah, what are we here for anyway? " I said while taking a seat on the empty chair.

"I don't know, none of us were told. " Zhengting pouted.

Just at that moment, our CEO walked in. We immediately rose from our seats to greet her.

"It's okay, take a seat. " she said with a smile.

"I've called all seven of you over to discuss about your debut. I've recommended you to IQIYI for they're upcoming survival show called '偶像练习生' also known as 'Idol producer', and they've decided to take in all seven of you! So from now on, you'll have to work twice as hard to prepare for the show which will start filming on 1st December. " she enthusiastically said.

We all looked at her, and then looked at each other, not believing what we just heard.

I saw the worried and concerned look in Zhengting and Justin's eyes as they slowly registered what was happening.

"I can't believe this is happening! We'll work extremely hard from now on, thank you for this opportunity! " Quanzhe said, breaking the silence.

"Well then you guys better get started on practicing on your first performance, you only have one month. I'll update you guys on your upcoming schedules, have a nice day! " she said as she walked out.

"Come on Zhengting! Don't be like this! This is another chance for us to debut, let's do it well this time. " Justin said.

"But... What if we don't debut... Again. "

"You'll never know of you don't try, plus we have experience. It'll be fine, let's debut this time! "

A/N
Ayeeee well I'm in Japan now haha. This is kind of a prologue but you have to go with it. The story is gonna be pretty short considering the fact that I don't have much plot planned out for this book. But eh, we'll see. Kewll well I'll update the next chapter probably when I get back.
Thank you so much for reading, please remember to leave a comment and a vote, I'll really appreciate it! Ilysm ♡