3. SURPRISE

I wake up the next morning to a bright light and groaning times about 500. Everyone is looking at me, so I look up. All four of my parents claimed me. Shit. Also my hair is a bit blonde now. Apollo's thing, I assume. "Percy?! What the hell?! Come on I'm taking you to Chiron!"

      Luke grabs my arm, which I once again wince at, I mean he is another male, after all, but he ignores it, and he practically drags me to the big house. He knocks violently on the door, I feel bad for it for some strange reason, and who I assume is Dionysus groans. He opens the door and sees that I've been claimed. The sign is still over my head, for some reason. "Where's Chiron?!" Luke asks. Suddenly, I hear an extremely high frequency noise, and I cover my ears. A bunch of dad's kids come out of their cabin doing the same. "Damn you, dad!" I yell, banging my forehead on the wall. "That's not very nice. I taught you better than that, Perseus," Dad says, parking his sun chariot, which is a red Maserati at the moment. I give him a glare. "You nearly made me and your actual children deaf! I have a very reasonable reason (a/n what even I'm trying to make him intelligent) to say that!" I yell at him. Everyone else is bowing to him, looking at me with worry, but I hug Apollo. 

      A familiar horn sounds in the distance. I quickly run off to Half-Blood Hill, and I see my mom and the hunters coming toward the entrance. I wait for them, but as soon as they reach the entrance of the camp, I hug mom. At 5 this point, most of the camp is outside now, my sign disappeared, thankfully, but literally every. Single. Person. In. The. Freaking. Camp. Gasps when I hug mom, most of the older campers do the three fingered warding off evil gesture, and all others just run. "I think I scared them," mom says, letting go of me. "It looks like it. Anyway, since you two are here I'm assuming-" I am cut off by arms wrapping around me. "Yeah, I thought you were coming, Father," I say, turning around and hugging him. Then Poseidon comes along, and it's a huge godly group hug. 

     "Percy, has anyone tried to kiss you yet, because if they did I swear-" Artemis begins, but I cut her off. "Mom. I'm stuck in the body of a seven year old forever, I don't think anyone will fall in love with me." I just notice that Luke is staring at me wide eyed, and he has been the entire time. "You were right, I am a child of Apollo. As well as Artemis, Poseidon, and Hades," I tell him, smiling.

     That's when the Athena cabin wakes up (I swear they could sleep through a war). "Percy these kids are idiotic children who often accuse people of things just because there is one fact that points to that person. Beware of them," Mom whispers to me. A girl, about 15, comes up to Artemis with a look of pure hatred. "Artemis. Why are you hugging this male?" "Am I not allowed to hug my son?" Mom smirks. "Artemis had a child?! That is purely disgusting! You broke your own oath as an eternal maiden, yet you stand here so vigilant with your hunters by your side. This is outrageous! My mother will hear about this!" At that moment every hunter of Artemis, including me, had an arrow aimed at the girls head. "What is your name?" Artemis asks. "Vanessa." On no... mom is going into sass mode, which is something she got from me. This is going to get intense. "Well, Vanessa, I would watch my back if I were you. You just accused me of giving birth to this child, yet he is also a son of Hades, Apollo, and Poseidon. Since you are so smart, would you mind telling me how it is possible for him to be the child of four gods, while still being a demigod?" Mom asks. Vanessa's face turned redder than Ares's cabin. "I-uh-he would have been the child of one of you, and the other three blessed him," she stuttered. "Yes. And which one of us does he look most like?" Apollo asks. When Vanessa somehow turned redder, Hades stepped in and said, "Poseidon. This is the son of Poseidon. Perseus, show them your shoulder." I did as told and the campers that haven't left yet are staring in awe. "Yeah, yeah, and I'd be trekking around with the hunters, which I am one of by the way, if it weren't for stupid monsters that not even father can control being after me," I say, absent-mindedly playing with an arrow. "Yes, that's true. That daughter of Zues came here recently because she had the same problem... I think we should find what that is," Poseidon chimed in. "Perc- oh! Lords Poseidon, Hades, Apollo, and Lady Artemis! I wasn't expecting you to be here," Chiron says, bowing. "Wait, he's a hunter? So he's pledged against being gay?" Vanessa snickers, and Zöe points an arrow at her throat. "If thou ever, ever, speaks like that to Perseus again, thou will die a painful death. Does thou understand?!" Zöe yells, and Vanessa nods. 

      "Well, while that was fun, I kinda have to move the sun across the sky. Goodbye, demigods!" Dad says dramatically, and he quickly leaves. I roll my eyes and hug mom and Zöe quickly. "I'm going to eat breakfast. Does anyone want to join me?" I ask. The hunters nod, and we walk to the pavilion as The other gods flash out.

     After breakfast, which ended way quicker than I originally thought, we basically just played around in the arena and archery field. It was very fun, but I ended up losing almost every battle because of my small stature. Suddenly, Luke comes up to me and hugs me from the back, and I nearly slit his throat. "Hey! Hey! Don't kill me!" He yells, putting his hands up. "I was just wondering if you want to fight? I mean, since the girls are way bigger than you, and I thought you might need someone more your size to-" Luke is talking really fast, but I manage to stop him, "Luke! Yes, I would like to spar, what weapons will be used?" "Ummm.... a dagger, I guess." So yeah, that happened. I won by knocking his weapon in the air, making it land behind me, I did a backhand spring to retrieve it, and I put is against his neck. "Show off.." he mutters under his breath. It was only then that I realized that all of the hunters were watching us. Suddenly, this strange mummy looking thing comes up towards us and says,

A child of many gods shall fall in,                                                                              Assisting the one that is planning to betray him,                                               Running through the never ending field                                                                           His fatal flaw making him yield. 

A/N: cliffhangers! I know I'm evil!

I have a question. I wrote a Witch and wizard fanfic, and I don't know whether to put it on wattpad or not. Can you answer this please?

There is also one book is wrote myself but I'm a little lot iffy about it