Chapter 5- Greatest Idea Ever!!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Shit let's go to bed Addi." 

"Yea let's, but Eli can I have a minute?" I asked, I wish I could take the words back as soon as I said them. I didn't even know what I wanted to say. I didn't have anything to say, great I was gonna look stupid again!!!! 

"Sure, outside?" he asked he looked as confused as I felt. I didn't even answer I just got up and headed to the door and he followed behind me. Once we were outside I tried to think of what to say before I turned to face him, nothing came to mind. He stood there hands in his pockets in all his freaking glory, ugh I had to look away. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked his eyes were hazel again, compassion. I didn't even think I just hugged him, no idea why but I wrapped my arms around his mid section and squeezed as tight as I could, after a second he did the same and rested his head on mine. I sat there for a minute and pulled away letting my arms drop but he kept his around me. 

"Eli I'm sorry I honestly don't even know why I asked you to come out here, inside I was just thinking maybe your misunderstood by me and definitely Brook and we should be better about giving you a chance to fit in with us wheather your a vampire or not." That was the best I could come up with. He half laughed and whole smiled then moved one hand to the back of my head by my neck it was only a second he stared in my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. His lips were surprisingly soft but refreshingly freezing cold, it was by far the best kiss. Our lips meshed together taking the shape of each other. Then what I had seen earlier flashed in my head again every second from the kiss to the kill. I was scared again and I pulled away, I regretted it but fear over took me it wouldn't stop flashing in my mind. What I knew he could do to me. 

"I'm um sorry" I said "I have to go back inside, good night Eli." I ran inside and rushed past Ezra and went straight to bed with Brook. I put my face in the pillow and wanted to scream at myself, the hottest guy I knew just kissed me and I pushed him away!!!! Ahh I was pisst! Damn my stupid memory!! 

"You ok, what did he say to you or better yet what did you say to him?" Brook asked she appeared to be sleeping when I came in but that was just an appearance. 

"Nothing I ended up hugging him cause I didn't even know what to say, I just apologized for how we were with him and it was just really stupid." 

"Oh hmm ok." was all she said 

"Brook I have a question if you saw Ezra kill someone then later he kissed you how would you react?" 

"Oh uh let's see... I think I'd freak but catch my head and kiss him again." 

I laughed of course she would she was in love with him, but I barely even knew Eli not that I minded the kiss but I think my reaction may make for an awkward weekend, week, and possibly month.

Brook laid back down on her side and so did I we faced each other and she began playing with my hair "What's the matter?" she asked, with the three of us it always unexplainably bothered us when the other was bothered about something. And the thing with Brook was when she was tired and worried about you she was extremely sweet and relaxed and caring, I liked it at times like this. 

"Brook, Eli kissed me and I didn't absolutely hate it, but I freaked and walked away." 

"He kissed you? And you ran away?" 

"Ugh yesssss" I wined. "it just came out of no where and I remembered what we saw and I stopped and walked off. I got scared." 

Brook sighed "It's ok I'm sure he'll get over it soon and talk to you, he might not kiss you but he will understand." Brook said and yawned

"Let's go to sleep we'll talk tom." I told her and we fell asleep.

The next morning I felt so awkward when we woke up I didn't wanna get out of bed. Brook stayed with me all day in bed. May sound a little over board but I was feeling pretty crappy, almost sick. I don't know how or why he did this to me but I kept my stomach problems to myself for now. 

I also wanted to think about what me and Brook had asked Ezra to do, I think I had officially lost my mind, a freaking vampire!!!! I asked to become a vampire and survive by killing people for the rest of my life, for my best friends. I was gonna go ice cold and stone hearted for the rest of forever, then I remembered something I couldn't believe I didn't think of last night. TWILIGHT!! DUH!! 

"Brook, what if they became vegetarians!!! Like the vampires in Twilight, tell me that's not a great idea!!" 

Brook's eyes widened and she began to smile "I f-ing love it!! Lets go tell them!!" she said excited and we both jumped out of bed and went to the living room where they were watching tv, it was super low though.  

"Hey what happened to the tv?" Brook asked 

"Oh nothing" Ezra said sarcastically "I was just listening to you guys." 

"You were listening so I don't have to tell you" I smiled "But wait I really want to" I was so freaking excited for my idea I wanted to repeat to them too. 

"Please don't." Ezra begged. 

"Too late!! So how would you guys feel about becoming vegetarian vampires??" I smiled and so did Brook nodding her head at my idea. 

Ezra slapped his hand to his face and shook his head, but it was Eli who spoke up first. 

"Sure why not." He said, we all looked at him kind of shocked. I was expecting that from Ezra but he seemed like he didn't wanna do it. 

"Um Addi, Brook I don't know how that would work I don't know anyone whose tried it. Those stories are just made up not everything in there is true about vampires." 

"But doesn't mean you cant try and see. What if it does work and you guys can survive with out killing people all the time, how many lives will you spare?" I bargained.  

Ezra sighed and rubbed his face and sighed again and rubbed his face and looked at Eli "Seriously?' he asked him 

Eli nodded "Seriously"  

"Fine we'll try it for you guys but we will talk about it later, Eli we need to talk outside."  

Eli seemed fine with it but I don't know why Ezra was being such an ass about it I did say try.