Yoonkookmin(is that the name of the ship?)

Okay...i really don't know if that's the right ship name..anyway, enjoy~♥

author's pov

It's a cold day. The wind is brushing against a porcelain skin that being left out on the dark room. His name is, Min yoongi. An unfortunate boy who being kidnapped by his two bestfriend that he hold dear. His eyes is red, his beautiful skin being cover with bruise. He feel hopeless, lifeless, begging for freedom.A creaking sound was made by an old door to reveal his own so call friend. Smirking as if they won a lottery. Yoongi feel sp scared. He only wanted love, warmness and kindness but h get the opposite of it. ''Hey there lil' brat.enjoying the pain?don't worry we give you more~" from thought of those word, yoongi can feel a familiar feeling in his eyes.Tears. ''pl-plea-se..st-op'' as he beg for mercy. The two boys or known as Jungkook and Jimin, only smile. They unchain the lifeless boy and pick him up from the cold floor. ''we will be lil' nice to you today~'' As they make their way toward their bedroom. Jungkook place the petite boy on the bed gently and crawl on top of him. He start with a sweet kiss and decided to deepen it.He lick the others bottom lips begging for an entrance. Yoongi know he can't refuse it because it will only lead to punishment. He open his mouth and jungkook attack. Enjoying the sweet taste from the smaller mouth. He moan from the sweet sensation. He wish that he being kiss like that everyday. ''jungkook that enough sweetness right now.'' Jimin say sternly with a disgust face. Jungkook parted and smirk evily that sent shiver down yoongi's spine. Jungkook attack yoongi's neck and bit down hard that cause his neck to bleed. Yoongi moan and whimper from the pain. ''Yah! Jungkook let me have fun too!'' Jimin whine and went straight to yoongi's dick. He start to tease it and give it a  hard suck. Yoongi moan become louder. His breath shorten due to the pleasure he recieve. ''I'm...cum-'' Before he could finish his sentence, He release inside jimin's mouth. Jimin end his blowjob with a pop sound. ''You taste good,baby~'' Jimin lick his lips cause' the smaller to blush. Jungkook and Jimin look at each other while smirking as if they have a plan. Jungkook grab a lube from the drawer beside the bed while Jimin too busy playing and teasing the yoongi's nipple.Yoongi become a moaning mess when Jungkook start to prep him. His body is too sensetive. ''ST-OP...!!" yoongi whine.''you're ready?'' Jungkook say seductively. Jimin look up to yoongi who's face was red. ''so beautiful.~'' He caress it softly. Jungkook then position himself infront of him and ram inside him. Yoongi choke on his moan before letting out a high pitch moan when Jungkook start to thrust inhuman pace. Yoongi start to whine that make Jimin annoy like 'stop and no more'. After a moments of thrusting Yoongi's cum and soon Jungkook follow. ''Well~It's my turn~" Jungkook get out from Yoongi's and Jimin enter him. Yoongi  once again becoming a moaning mess. But Jimin is a bit rough with him. He really hate listening to his whine. So, He choke him. ''*cough* ji...min'' Yoongi can hardly breath. Jimin thrusting choking him even harder.''JI*cough*MIN'' Yoongi's desperately needs air. Until some point, he cough out blood that make jimin releas from him,and watch him with terror. Jungkook come running in the room to find blood everywhere. ''JIMIN!WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!CALL THR AMBULANCE!'' Jimin nodded and call the ambulance while Jungkook put yoongi on some clothes. After a few minute, the ambulance come and take yoongi to the hospital.

A few months later

Yoongi live peacefully with his bf, Hoseok. He finally live happily again after the torture he been living. He feel satisfied because the two that kidnapped him already dead. They been kill by Yoongi's bf who also known as the famous Mafia in his country but Hoseok love yoongi not like the othet two.

Damn! Ijustwrotetrash. This is stupid....enjoy...