Futa Sister Coco X Crush Velvet

WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS INCEST, CUCKOLDING, FACESITTING, AND FUTA ON MALE. DO NOT READ IF NOT INTO THAT.

After classes with Velvet, I walked around with her through the hallways. I had always had a crush on her, but just never could tell her.

"So, What's it like having Sis as a teammate?" I ask her.

"Well, she's kinda rough on all of us to be better, but she's really caring at the same time. I could depend on her for anything." She says with that adorable voice.

"I see, she was kinda the same way with me as a kid." I say as we walk to our dorm room.

"Well, I enjoyed talking to you Velvet, like always." I smile as we arrive at her room.

"Me too. Though, I have a surprise for you in my room." She said, smiling.

"Really? I can't wait." I smile, as she opens the door.

We then walk to her desk as she grabs a picture. "It's just a picture, but..You may get really happy over it." She blushed, hiding it behind her back.

"Oh? What is it?"

She blushed and showed me the picture, looking away.

"What?! W-What is this?" I ask, taking the picture. It was a selfie from Coco with Velvet at the bottom sucking her off!

"Sorry little bro, but you just didn't make a move in time." I hear Coco say as she walks in the room.

"You bitch!" I run at her but she just pushed me down.

"Haha, come on little bro. I'm always stronger than you." She laughed as I sat on the floor. "You can join us if you like."

"W-What?!"

"You can be the clean up boy." Coco smiles as Velvet walks to her side, blushing.

"Y-Yeah, we'd love to have ya." Velvet said, wrapping her arms around Coco.

"No! W-Why would I do that?!" I say as I stand up, but Coco just pushes me down again, then steps on my stomach.

"Fine then, we'll force you." She said. "Velvet, sit." She pointed, at my face.

"Yes Ma'am." She said pulling down her pants.

"Huh!" Velvet silenced me by sitting on my face, her asscheeks smothering my whole head.

"Good." Coco said, as she then sat on my chest, and scooted up. Velvet then moved her ass back just enough for my mouth to be free, but still smothered me.

"H-Hey! W-What's going on-Hmph!" I was the silenced as Coco shoved her balls inside my mouth.

"Shut it! And suck my balls!" Coco yelled as her massive cock ran across my nose as she then inserted it into Velvet.

"Ah! F-Fuck, she's so big Y/N!" Velvet yelled, as she smeared her ass on my face and Coco's balls were crammed in my mouth.

I hated every second of this, but I couldn't fight back. Velvet had her feet on my hands, and Coco had her hand on my chest. I was helpless as they began fucking on My face.

Though, if there was a single silver lining...Coco's balls weren't too bad to be honest. They tasted amazingly.

I figured if I was forced to do this, I might as well get some enjoyment out of it, so I began licking and sucking on My sister's balls, making her moan a little.

"Mmm, seems he's accepted it Velvet." She said, as they continued to fuck on my face.

"T-That's amazing, how do her balls taste Y/N? Amazing right?" Velvet said happily as I nodded a little, making them giggle.

"W-Well you're about to get more than that!" Coco yelled, thrusting furiously into Velvet, then stopping as Velvet screamed. Coco then pulled away and sat on my chest but Velvet kept seated, as cum ran out of her pussy, and onto my face.

"D-Damn, I think the condom broke." Coco said as cum ran in my open mouth.

"I-I don't mind. I don't think he does either~" Velvet teased. "He's got his mouth wide open for your cum." She giggles as does Velvet.

"Oh well, we need someone to clean up anyway." She smiled, as Velvet got off of my face.

Then Coco appeared over me with her broken condom, as it was still filled with cum, despite the hole.. "Open wide~" She cooed, holding it in her hand.

I reluctantly opened my mouth as she turned it upside down, pouring it all in my mouth, as it was still warm.

"There ya go little bro, maybe it will help yours grow as big as mine one day." She said, pouring the last little bit in, as I closed my mouth and swallowed.

"Ah, open back up." Coco demanded. I did so. She then put the condom in my mouth, as it was slobbery and dirty with cum.

"Good boy." Velvet pats my cheeks, as the end of the condom hangs out of my lips, my mouth closed.

Velvet then looked at Coco. "While he's busy with that, why don't I clean you~" She said, making Coco smirk.

"Of course." She smiled, then stood up, and stomped my cheek, pushing my face to the side, As Velvet began sucking her massive cock clean. She squatted over me, her pussy still leaking with cum, as some would drizzle out on my face every now and then.

Coco moaned and shoved her down deeper, making Velvet gag a little. Once she pulled back off her cock, Velvet looked down at me and spit, cum covering my face, as well as saliva.

"Aww, He looks so cute with my condom hanging out of his mouth." Coco said, sitting down on my chest, as her cock flopped on my face. She then gently pulled out the condom and twirled it around a little.

"Hmm, clean as new." She said, smirking at me. "You had to really work for that, my cum must taste amazing." She smiled.

I look down and blush, but nod a little.

"Aww, well, I have an offer for you." She said standing up and walking to the bed, as I sat up.

"You can either walk out and never be involved in this again, but Velvet and I will still date obviously. Or two, you can be our little cleaner. What do you say?" She asked, stroking her cock a little.

I look down sadly, blushing from embarrassment.

"N-Number two." I muttered. Coco and Velvet smiled as Velvet moved to her, sat down in her lap, and kissed her in front of me.

"G-Good, now get over here." Coco said, pointing behind Velvet, as they made out. I slowly crawl behind them.

Velvet then aligned her pussy with Coco's cock, and inserted it, with a light moan. I just stared blankly for a moment but then Velvet grabbed my head and forced me against Coco's balls.

"Suck!" She yelled then continued making out with Coco.

I then began licking and sucking Coco's balls, as they fucked aggressively.

She then grabbed my head and forced me against her asscrack, as I tongued her asshole, my face between her asscheeks.

I was their slave, their cleanup boy, their property.