Prologne

I felt like I was being used. You called I came . What did I ever get out of this. We have sex you don't say nothing. You don't look in my eyes. I tell you I love you. You say it back but do you really mean it. You want me to do this and that but I'm learning. Teach me. I want this to last but can it. Will it. Am I just a place holder for the next.

Do you know what you really want? We aren't kids so the cat and mouse game I don't play . I want love. I want someone to pillow talk with. I want someone to cuddle me. I want someone who is just happy to see me. I want someone to tell me I'm beautiful. I don't want just sex and you push me out the door. I want to listen to you tell me how you feel. I'm your women right? Well act like it because I don't feel like it.

You let me meet her the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Someone that I may love more than myself. She's the smartest. A ball of energy. In this very dark world. She is the sunshine. For you to push her to me and then take her away it hurts. I seen her as mine. It really pisses me off all this time I'm thinking it's something there. But I'm just blinded by your lies. You made me believe what you was telling me.

But you played with my heart. It hurt more than that women who denied me . I was there for you. I gave you my last and for you to turn you back on me. I feel like I've been stabbed 1000 times. But I see your true colors you seek for the weak and turn them out. Make them fall in love with you then break them. I can't and I wouldn't be this one. I will fight and show you that I will conquer. And won't need no man to love me. I stand on my own thanks to two men.

Moral to the story is don't ever let a man tell you something that will break you. But think and built from that 2019 is my Year. Don't look back on the people who did you wrong. Look forward!!!