Kou x Reader

It was night time in the mukami manor. I had just awoke from a wet dream, and i was really wet. "Fuck." I mentally cursed at myself. I couldn't ask Kou to help me with my problem because he was in the other room. I bit my lip as I reached down into my panties, rubbing my pussy lightly. "A-ah~" i quietly whimpered. I then added a digit into myself, arching my back from the pleasure. "Mmn f-fuck!" I proceeded to add another digit into myself. I took my free hand it slid it up to my boobs, rubbing and pinching my hardened nipples. I continued these actions until I felt a familiar sensation in my stomach. "O-oh shit I'm about to—" i was cut off as Kou walked into my room. "Aye Y/n, you okay? I heard-" he didn't finish his sentence as he saw the lewd things I was doing to myself.

"My my~ my little neko-Chan is being naughty without me~" he purred, walking over to me. I couldn't talk or do anything. I was so shocked that I was caught and I was in a stunned state. I mean I might as well seduce him.. i was in need of a mans pleasure. I took my fingers out of me and began sucking on them, looking at Kou in the process. "K-kou, come play with me~" i moaned out, pulling the blonde male close to me. I pulled down his pants along with his boxers, and his erection sprung free. I let my hands roam around his dick, pumping up and down teasing him. "Fuck." He grunted looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

I lowered my head to his dick and started licking. I soon took his length in my mouth and started sucking. He threw his head back in pleasure but soon pushed my head off him. "I-I can't take it any longer Y/n, I need you now." I smirked spreading my legs and offering myself to him. "Go ahead and please me baby boy~" i said, wrapping my legs around his waist in the process. He rubbed my entrance with his dick before pushing in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing his body down on me. I kissed him as he thrusted inside me. I moaned in the kiss as he's going in and out of me.

I knew I was close because I haven't came from pleasuring myself. I broke the kiss and whimpered many times as he plunged into me. I could hear him grunting and i nibbled on his ear. "Mmph~ k-kou! I'm so close nn, k-keep going please!" I threw my head back as a wave of pleasure hit me. Kou had came inside me and I came as well. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. I was dripping in cum. "Kou that was so good~" he plopped down next to me and gave me small kisses on my neck. "We're not done here Neko-Chan~ we have a long night ahead of us." He winked and I giggled.