Laito x Sister!Reader

!daddy kink¡ picture is the outfit that your wearing.

I was at home, laying on my bed, with a lollipop in my mouth and coloring in my coloring book. Laito has went somewhere and left me home. I sucked on my lollipop, continuing to color. I heard the door downstairs click. I slowly walked towards my room door and opened it. I saw Laito looking at me from downstairs. I ran down and hugged him.

"Daddy! I missed you~!" I said talking the lollipop out of my mouth. "I missed you to baby girl.. what were you doing while I was gone~?" He said smirking. "I was just coloring.." I giggled. "Ah, okay. What do you want to do now?" He asked. "I want to bake!" We walked to the kitchen and took out ingredients to make cookies. Once everything was done I put the tray of cookies on the table.

Kanato came down and asked for some. "Ne, Y/n can you feed me some." He asked. I giggled. "Of course!~" I took a cookie and fed it to him. Laito looked over at us jealous at the sight. "Y/n let's go to our room now" he grabbed me and we teleported to our shared room. "You have quite the nerve to make me jealous like that baby girl." He whispered in my ear. "I.. um im sorry daddy! I didn't mean to." I poured shaking my head. "You need punishment baby girl." He smirked deviously.

He grabbed me and pushed his lips on mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered at his roughness as he started to undress me. He stripped me down from everything except my thigh high socks. He loved me wearing them when he touched me like this. He pulled away from me and pushed me against the bed. I whimpered again as my back hit the bed roughly.

He bent down and his face was at my opening, licking up and down my slits slowly. "Mmm! Daddy!" I moaned out. He licked and sucked on my clit. I breathed out a shaky moan as I felt my high coming. Before I could cum he stopped. I whimpered at the sudden loss of touch. "I told you, you were getting punished didn't I?~" He winked. "Please let me finish daddy! I'm really sorry I made you jealous.." I breathed out tears welling in my eyes. "No can do baby girl, now get on your knees."

I did as I was told and went on my knees. I knew what he wanted me to do, so I unbuckled his belt and pulled both his pants and boxers down. I grabbed his member and started rubbing him. He grunted throwing his head back. I licked his tip and teased him. "Don't tease me baby girl.." he said looking down at me with pink tinted cheeks.

I eventually stopped teasing him and put his whole member in my mouth. I let my younger swirl freely around his member, bobbing my head and sucking occasionally. Laito let out a loud moan of pleasure. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I continued to do my little techniques on him. "A-ahh! Yes baby I'm cumming!~" he moaned as he came in my mouth.

"Swallow it." He said as his breathing hitched. I obeyed. "Okay now time to work my magic." He smirked and he put me on the bed. I spread my legs out for him and started rubbing myself. "Daddy.. please hurry.. I'm really wet." I moaned at he put his member at my opening. I bit my lip as he pushed in. He thrusted into me slowly. "Please! Faster, oh god I need you daddy!" I whined bucking my hips to get more friction. "As you wish princess."

He started thrusting into me faster. "Ahh~! Daddy! Harder.." I screamed as he hit my g-spot. I whimpered as he was going so rough with his thrusts. "This is what you wanted right princess?~" he moaned out still thrusting hard. "Nghh! More!" I cried as I arched my back in pleasure. He was thrusting violently in my pussy. The bed creaked with each thrust that he did.

I felt my high coming and I whimpered. Laito put my legs over his shoulder and started pounding into me. He reached places that weren't hit before. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I screamed, cumming into his member. He came as well but inside of me. He groaned loudly, then slipped out. My juices were spilling out on the bed.

"Your so dirty~" he purred. "Let's get you cleaned up" he said licking his lips.