day 2 (day of a death)

Start from the beginning

Blocky POV

"Flower what are we going to do?" Blocky said paniced.  "I-i don't know but we gotta find a way to leave this place before one of us die" Flower said. "Well golf ball is smart we should ask her for help" Blocky said. "Yea but we can't leave our dorm rooms until lunch time" Flower said. "Oh ok then well until then we should find some tools that could get us a head start on escaping this place." Blocky said. " That's a good idea." Flower said.

Golf ball POV
"Hey tennis ball" "Yea golf ball?" Tennis ball said. "Over night IV been creating a blueprint of this building" O said. "But golf ball. We don't even know how big this place is or where the exit even is" Tennis ball said. "Well I have been thinking the same and I have wondered be ok presses of elimination that this is the closest time what the building prints look like" I said. "Well why did you even make this enyway?" Tennis ball said. "Becuase me and probably the other half of people in this damn place wanna escape and not die" I said. "Well then let's talk about this at lunch then" Tennis ball said.

At lunch...

Ok everyone we gotta talk....

Pencil POV

"We need to somehow come up with an escape plan before death day comes again and unless you wanna commit suicide then I say the rest of us wanna escape as well." "I agree with pencil. I'm too young and tough to die in a place like this" Snowball said.  "Well does anybody have any clue how to escape this mess?" Golf ball said.  "Well me and flower have been thinking if we can somehow dig underground and make a tunnel leading to outside then we all can be safe." Blocky said. "That's a good idea but how can we for sure know how far to dig before digging up?" I said. "Hmm well oh I actually didn't think of that." Blocky said. "I think we should get bombs and kill the speaking box." Firey said. "Where would we get bombs from?" Golf ball said. " From your ass that's where" Firey said. "Firey don't be so rude to her she was just saying" Leafy said. "How about tonight we all just break the walls in your room creating a hole and that would be easier" I said.  "Where would the tools be?" Golf ball said. " I put shovels and pickaxes and mask in your closest for tonight" I said. "Ok good also everyone make the least amount of nice you can at night so the announceer doesn't suspect anything. And I wish all of you the best of luck." Golf ball said.

At night.....

T

ear drops POV

Ok bubble how do you think we should escape?  Tear drop wrote down. "Uhh I think we could use the shovel here but then... The pickaxe first? Bubble said. ... Well that's a start I guess teardrop wrote. " Hey guys why are you destroying your room?" Announcer said. "Becuase were trying to get away from you" Bubble said
"Oh well too bad I got to kill you 2 now" Announcer said. Then he killed them both by evaporating teardrop and poping bubble. "OH SHIT THAT BOX JUST KILLED BUBBLE AMD TEARDROP EVERYONE STOP BRAKING YOUR ROOMS AND HIDE THE EVIDENCE!" pencil said. Everyone then stoped and through out there stuff and covered the damage with the rugs and posters they all had.

Firey POV
Oh my flame I can't believe that box just killed bubble and teardrop. They barely had any time to have a POV. I no we all need to find a faster way out of here or else we all are going to die!. "Leafy... I-im so sorry" "Wait for what?  You didn't do enything."leafy said. " I'm so sorry that you have and had to be trapped in this monstrous place and just die.  You and I are still young and haven't even had a chance to live our lives or find love and get jobs and all that other stuff!" I said.  "Firey it's ok I promise that we will escape this place. Even if it's just the 2 of us and no one else. And if we do die I at least want us to die together" Leafy said. *blushes*"thanks leafy that... That means a lot" I said.

Coiny POV

I fucking hate it here. More people just died tonight and I have a good chance I'm gonna die next. "Hey pin are you ok?  I know that we are trapped in this prison forever but I just wanna let you know that I am always by your side no matter what happens. Even if you feel hopeless i-i will always be there at least just for you." "Don't worry coiny I'm fine.... No I'm not fine... I-i-im scared that-that I'm not going to be alive for much longer and I really am not ready to die. At least not like this. This isn't what I expected for my last place to be at in the world but sadly I am and this is my death place" Pin said. "Pin don't say that I'm sure there is going to be way out of here. If you die then I'm dying with you. Pin you mean the whole world to me and I will do my best to make sure that you don't die. Even when that stupid ass box is about to kill you I'll take cover for you and he or she whatever it is kill me instead of you" I said. "But what about me?  I'll be hurt for life if you die. Like for the rest of my life I'll be hurt" Pin said. "Then... Then we will die together and... And.. Well" I said. "I... I know that its only been about 4 weeks since we been here and well... I.. I don't wanna say it now but I surely don't wanna say it when it's too late" I said. "Oh well I guess but the box is coming I hear it" Pin said.  "Fuck him ok he isn't important" I said.  "Coiny remember when you said you don't wanna do it now but not when it's too late either? Well if you don't sleep now or something then it's gonna be to late" Pin said. "I guess your right" Coiny said.

I hate that box...