CHAPTER 2

Words in italics - thought and POV
Words in normal font - dialogues.
Words in bold letters - flashback .

                  💕happy reading 💕

I  went inside the room hesitantly as I saw my dii cleaning up the mess I created last night. I jumped onto my bed fluffed up by pillows to my side I managed to grab the chips packet from the shelf and munched some .

"Want some ???"

"Naah no baby sista! You have it " a bit generously.

"Dii what happened ? Is this relationship between you and jeeju is healthy ? I saw him banging the door harshly and sprinted."

"If it isn't what are you going to do Swara ?"

"Why are you sounding low ?? If there is anything you can share it with me! I am here for you kavitha!"

" ne... meh... nothing " kavitha chewed up , and remained calm for sometime and then continued ," how did my princess grew up early ??? When is Karan showing up here ???"

Swara blushed hardly which went noticed by kavitha , " Ahaan someone is turning as a beet Now!" Kavitha was singing now loudly .

"Stop it kavitha! " I punched her arm playfully.

"So you and sanskar jeeju aren't going out ?"

Kavitha closed her eyes ,

FLASHBACK :

"Hey baby!What are you doing ?" He backhugged kavitha

"Nothing sanskar just tired ! Will be fine in a minute "

"I 'll treat you sweetheart! " He bowed his head to her to which she chuckled naughtyly .

He neared her and held her in his arms and nibbed her lower lip , she gave a soft moan . He took it as a sign and pressed his body in hers. He slid his hands inside her skirt and rubbed her outside her panty . She stopped him doing and pushed him ," sanskar please stop right Now!"

"What the fuck you are doing kavitha !" It's been 7 months since we had sex and every time you give me a stupid reason "

"Is my reason stupid for you sanskar ? Won't you give my space ?"

"Your space ? You fucker! I really think you have an relationship with someone! Is it ?"

Her face turned pale and replied cold heartedly ," if yes what would you do ?"

"I 'll make sure you would repent badly dear " he planted a kiss on her lips and opened the door and banged it hardly and went off .

END OF THE FLASHBACK

She let out a chuckle ," better be happy that me being in relationship with a guy rather with a girl!"

"I couldn't get you dii!"

"Nothing dear " just a bit tired.

-------------

'Its fucked up to be here alone when all are enjoying with their respective boy friend , whereas here I am puking on their faces for such a bad selection . Those girls are skinny with a petite boobs and those pimple faced boys who sucks to act as those rich boy friends who spend lakhs on their girlfriend expenses '

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you " I have been cursing Karan for an hour or long so for ditching me today on our anniversary .

I saw a familiar face nearing me and my heart rate gradually increased And at one point I felt my heart on my throat forming a lump . I could feel his warm gestures on me and I smiled shyingly .

He sensed my thoughts and broke the ice ," Hey sweetheart!"

I stood dumb for a reason because he addressed me as his sweetheart.

I stammered a lot and then took a deep breath , " He....ell...loooo je......ej.....ju "

He hugged me tightly and whispered," I never knew I have this much effect on you " and gently massaged my back .

I felt goosebumps all over my trunk and erector pili muscles had contracted way to much.

I wriggled in his hug and he released me away from his clutches .

I controlled myself and asked him , " what happened you are here ???"

"Why shouldn't I come here ?" He turned to the other side .

"You can come here " he interrupted me and continued," I am here to stalk you "

My face turned red for the second time on that day and I failed to realise that he tried to pull my legs , " even you are my wifey baby " he suppressed his smile at which I realised that he was playing his pranks on me .

He excused himself and went to fetch a drink and even I was even way too high for that day . I went in a drunken gait and managed to sway my body for a tune when a sanskar jeeju neared me and pulled me closer to him . We both danced for sometime after which I couldn't control my desire and kissed sanskar fulfilling my thirst .

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT .