Spanish Eyes (Howie)

Y/N = YOUR name

I know a lot of the kids in my 11th grade Spanish class did NOT like our Spanish teacher, Mr. Dorough. I didn't like him either. Even though I thought he was a really good-looking guy, to us, he just seemed like such a prick. Always so strict and tough and getting mad for no reason. It makes me question how the hell I was able to live through these 6 brutal months of junior year.

This lesson that we're currently doing is learning how to say full sentences ALL en Español and I am not even close to being good at it. I sound like a damn robot every time I speak Spanish. To help me with this, I asked Mr. Dorough if I could stay for extra help (I ultimately questioned that decision, but decided that it couldn't be that bad to spend 45 mins with him)

The bell rings at 2:15 and everyone heads towards the exits to get on the buses and head home. Meanwhile, I'm heading to Spanish class for extra help. Yay...

I meet Mr. Dorough in the class and he tells me to take a seat. Throughout the 30 mins, he helps me speak my Spanish sentences.

And to be honest, it wasn't that bad.

He was actually pretty nice with me. No attitude. No temper. None of that BS he usually had in class. I actually liked it.

As I got my bag and walked in the direction of the door, I heard his voice. "Hey, Y/N. I need to talk to you about something." I was pretty confused, but I nodded my head and replied with, "Sure!"

"So, you know that a lot of the kids in your class don't like me?" He asked
"Uh, yeah." I replied.
"Yea, and a lot of them think I'm overly strict and they consider me an asshole." He chuckled. I chuckled back.
"I just want you to know that I'm not really that kind of person. It's just that... it's high school. You have to he that way when it comes to those kinds of teenagers. Not including YOU, of course."
"Haha, of course." I replied back. "I agree."
"I just wanted to let you know that. I had to get it off my chest." As he was saying that, I couldn't help but look into his twinkling Spanish eyes. He is so beautiful.
"Ok! Thank you!" was all I could say.
"No, thank YOU for listening to me!" He said.
"Haha, no problem!" I replied back.
I walked out of the classroom, with thoughts of relief and confusion. All I gotta say is THANK GOD a beautiful guy like him wasn't actually a complete douchebag like most beautiful guys are.

*sorry if this absolutely sucked lol*