Lost and Found (Nick)

Y/N = Your name

WHERE. THE. HELL. AM. I?!?!

I was in sheer PANIC mode. I had no idea what the hell was happening or where the hell I was...

HOW THE HELL DO I GET LOST ON THE BSB CRUISE?!

Well... one answer... only MY luck.

I don't know why, but I honestly have the WORST luck in the world. Nothing ever goes the way I want it to, somethings go terribly wrong, etc. What is it with my luck?

Well, I had no time to worry about that now. All I need to worry about is how to get back to my room on the BSB (Backstreet Boys) Cruise!

This is my first BSB cruise, and it has been AMAZING (until now...) I had such a nice room, I met a ton of nice BSB fans and we had a lot of fun with the Backstreet Boys themselves! Dressing up a certain theme and jamming out to different, popular songs! Tonight, happened to be Millennium Night , where we dress up in ALL white and we honor BSB's best-selling album and one of the best-selling albums in HISTORY! This is my favorite album from any boy-band, or ANY artist in general, EVER! I may be only 21 and not have been around as long as BSB has, but I've always been so in love with them! (THANKS MOM!)

Sorry... where were we?

Oh yea... my bad luck...

The party just ended. It was around 2 AM. And I can't find the way to my room. This is GREAT. Everyone was gone. They all went to their rooms after what seemed like a LONG-ASS night of getting down and moving all around! (ONLY THE REAL FANS WILL GET IT)

I try to call for help, but no one responded. As I was walking, trying to get familiar with the boat, I hear a voice.

"HEY! You need help?" The voice yelled.

Why does that voice sound so familiar?

Even though I recognized that voice, I was still scared as hell...

I gulped. I turned around. I see a guy walking towards me. At first sight, I freeze and think about running away, but as he got closer, I see a familiar face...

WTF?! NICK?! OH MY GOD IT'S NICK!!!

NICK CARTER IS WALKING UP TOWARDS ME? SO MUCH FOR MY BAD LUCK!

"I heard you call for help." He said "What's up?"

I acted calm on the outside, but deep down inside, I was on full fangirl mode!

"Yeah, um, I'm kinda lost..." I chuckled, and him laughing after me. "This ship is so damn big, I can't remember where my room was and I can't find it."

"Oh, I can help you find it! I can walk you there!" He replied.

OH MY GOD. NICK CARTER OFFERING TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR ROOM... AND WALK WITH YOU TO IT?! YES PLEASE!!!

"Oh, sure!" I replied. "That would be great!"

We started walking from there. My brain is STILL not able to process this. I am walking with Nick. Carter... My favorite Backstreet Boy...

"I'm Nick, by the way!" He chuckled.
God, he is sooooo cute!

"Oh yeah, I know that!" I chuckled back. "You're my favorite Backstreet Boy!"

He giggled. "What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm [Y/N]"

"Pretty name!" Nick said, giving me a little wink.

OH MY LORD. I AM DYING INSIDE...

"What room you in?" He asked

"Room 209" (random room # idk lol)

"Is this your first BSB cruise?" He asked

"Yeah, it is!" I replied. "I've been such a huge fan of you guys for as long as I can remember!" I was blushing a little bit.

As we were walking, I would tell him a little bit about my life, like how the Backstreet Boys made such a positive impact on my life and got me through rough times. He seemed to be really touched by it! He went on to tell me about the upcoming BSB days, new song and new album, and basically tell me about the other guys. He would also tell me about his wife, Lauren, and his adorable son, Odin, and I absolutely adored them both!

Through all of this, I felt like I got to know Nick personally. He was such a sweet and humble guy. He is just so amazing and I absolutely adored him for that!

About 10 mins later, we FINALLY reach my room.

"Here you are, m'am!" He says with a smile and wink.

"Well, thank you!" I replied, giggling. On a serious tone, "Thank you so much, Nick. You're so amazing!"

"No problem!" He replied. "Anything for a fan!"

Before he left, we took a few quick selfies, one with me kissing his cheek and one with him kissing my cheek! I. LOVE. HIM. SO. MUCH. After that, I gave him a big hug. He left and I went into my room. I collapsed on my bed, still trying to process what just happened.

"I just walked with Nick. Carter...." I thought out loud. "THAT JUST HAPPENED!!"