Chapter 1

Do you believe in other dimensions?Well,neither did I,until one day,my life changed forever.And it all started,5 long years ago...
*5 years ago*
It was a bright,sunny day in the reclusive Kingdom of Aster.Their king,King Miro,sent his three children to the forest to practice with their weapons.The eldest,Vi,a wise 27 year old,was practicing with her bow and arrow.The second eldest,Leo,a fast 25 year old,was using his pistols.And finally,the youngest,Abby,a courageous 17 year old,wasn't practicing with her weapon like her siblings,but was instead sharpening the long katana blade.Abby's weapon belonged to her mother,but was then passed on to her when her mother was killed.She was Vi and Leo's step-mother after their father divorced their alcoholic birth-mother.
"Abby,it's time to start heading back."Vi said softly as she fixed her long,brown braided hair while standing by the entrance/exit to the forest.
"Okay,coming."Abby said as she smiled at her older sister,jogging up to her.
When she caught up to her,they started to walk back,when they saw Leo tapping his foot with his arms crossed,he then jokingly said,
"Finally,I thought you two would never show up."
Rolling her eyes playfully,Abby then punched her brother in the shoulder,
"Well maybe you should learn to be more patient with women."
"Alright,that's enough you two,now let's head home in a calm and orderly manner."Vi said as she crossed her arms,looking at her siblings with a stern look in her eye.
While her siblings looked at each other,confused,Vi started to snicker and said,
"Just kidding,whoever gets home last has to clean the dishes!"
She then started to run back home,Leo calling out that it "wasn't fair" and to "get back here" as he ran after her.Abby on the other hand,just chuckled and teleported back home.Yes,Abby has powers,so do Vi,Leo,their father,and anyone of royal descent.But,unknown to the siblings,there was a figure,hidden in the trees,watching them.And they had disastrous intentions.

Hello everyone,I hope you all like my book and please comment and vote!
Sincerely,
abbyaster15