•Coming Out•

I wake up the next morning and look next to me, I think about that one day where colby and I cuddled all day, I would kill to have one more day of that, I then get up and get ready for school.

>>>>>>>>

I'm now at school and I'm keeping a look out for colby. I walk to my locker and open it, I then see Shea approaching me. "Sam." She says, I roll my eyes. "What?" I say, she crosses her arms. "Did you only join club for the parties?" She asks. "No what you mean?" I ask. "You haven't been at any of the meetings and it's kind of hard to participate when your not there." She says, I roll my eyes again. "I'll be at the next one." I say walking away, I then get stopped by Corey. "Dude, what's going on with you?" He asks, I shrug. "Ok, well you know if you need anything at all I'm here to talk." He says, I nod, he hugs me and walks away, I then go to my locker and see colby in walking towards me. "Hey." He says, I don't look at him. "Hi." I say, he messes with my hair and walks away.

>>>>>>>>>

It's now after school and all day I had thought about what Corey said, I then see him getting on his bike, I walk down to him. "Hey, wanna go get some ice cream?" I ask, he shrugs. "Sure hop on." He says, I hop on the back of his bike and we go to the place. Once we get there we get off and get our ice cream, we then go outside and sit down on the curb. "So I thought about what you said." I say, he looks at me. "Ok and?" He says. "I want to tell you why I'm acting so weird." I say, he smiles. "Ok....why?" He asks, I take a deep breath. "Um....I like someone." I say, he looks at me. "Really, ok um is it Xeph?" He asks, I shake my head. "Ok....Kat?" He asks, I shake my head. "Ummm...Shea?" He asks, my eyes widen. "On what planet would anyone but Aaron like Shea?" I ask, he shrugs. "I don't know can you give me a hint?" He asks, I nod. "It's not a girl." I say, he furrows his eyebrows. "Ok, um wait....do you like me?" He asks, I shake my head. "No no no no no no no." I say, he shrugs. "Then who? And what is that supposed to mean no no no no no no?" He says laughing, I smile. "I don't know and the guy that's always with me." I say, he tilts his head. "That colby guy?" He asks, I nod. "Well you've got some good taste he's pretty good looking." He says, I smile. "Thanks, but yesterday when I ran away after I punched jake, um, when I went inside he was making out with his ex girlfriend." I say. "Well why does that matter to you?" He asks. "Because we kind of had a thing, like a thing thing, but then he said things were going too fast." I say, Corey shakes his head. "Don't think too hard about it, just let it go." He says, I nod. "Let's get you home." He says, I smile and we then go to my house.