•Those eyes•

I wake up, I look around my room, I then hear my phone going crazy, I pick up my pants from the ground and dig through the pockets, while I dig I find pills, a pen, and then my phone. I go onto it and open my messages, I had 5 new ones from Corey.

Corey
Yo dude

Corey
Wassup

Corey
You still got our stash?

Corey
Bro you got it or not?

Corey
Answer me please.

I give him a call, but I get no answer.

Me
I had to hide it at Devyn's place, but don't worry the cops couldn't have found it I hid it very well.

Last night before I ran away I took the weed from my back pocket and stuffed it into a jar behind me, I'm praying that no one took it. After I send him the message I get out of bed and go to school, since it was Monday.

>>>>>>>>>

Once I get to school I go inside and see Corey, he grabs me and looks me in the eyes. "Bro where is it?" He asks. "I had to hide it I told you over text, check your phone." I say, he opens up his phone and breathes. "Ok, jake will scream if he finds out the you don't have it so get it when you can." He says, I nod and we then all go to first period.

>>>>>>>>

It's now 8th which for me is biology, I go in and sit down, one of my friends then sits next to me and looks at me. "What?" I ask, she heavy breathes. "How do you just betray Devyn like that?" She says. "What you mean?" I ask, she pulls out the weed I hid. "I saw you hide and run." She says. "Nobody saw it though." I say. "Can I have it back?" I ask, she looks at me with an attitude. "I'll give it back to you if you join environmental club." She says, I look at her. "Really?" I ask. "Yes we need people to join." She says, I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say. "Cool first meeting is tonight." She says, the Bell then rings and we go outside. "Yo sam come here." Corey calls, I run over to them. "Yeah?" I say. "Where's the stash?" Jake asks. "Kat has it." I say. "Why?" He asks. "I'm getting it back tomorrow, don't worry." I say, he nods, I then look over at a guy walking out of the school, he had beautiful grayish blue eyes and floppy brown hair that went into his face when he took a step, he sits down with his friends and I then see someone looking at me, I snap out of whatever that was and look at the girl, I realize that it was the girl I kissed at the party. "I heard you're joining club?" She asks, I nod. "Bro really? Are you gay?" Corey asks, I shake my head. "No bro, they need people and I decided to be one of them." I say, they all walk away, I then walk home.

>>>>>>>>>

I'm now home and currently only thinking about one thing, that guy I saw, I don't know why I can't stop thinking about him and his magical eyes but, it's weird. I'm not really excited to go to that stupid meeting tonight but, I'm still gonna go because I need the stash. While staring into space I end up falling asleep.