'have this feeling'

We arrived at Brad's parents house, Anne Marie rushing to the door to greet all of us. As we walked inside we were also greeted by Derek along with Nicola and Nat.

'How are you keeping?' Anne Marie asked. 'I'm good yeah just can't wait to have him or her in our arms.' I replied as she clapped her hands with a wide smile spread across her face. 'Oh I can't wait!' She screeched as I laughed at her excitement.  

We went into the living room, joining the others. Brad looked up and tapped the space beside him. I walked over and sat next to him, his arm going round my waist, his hand resting on my bump.

'How are you feeling?' He asked. 'I mean I'm alright.' I sighed. He knew I hadn't been feeling the best the past week. I was fed up with being pregnant, I just want to meet our lil bub and have our family. I want to be able to get out and be active again, obviously I still go out places but not as much as I used to.

'When the baby is born, a few weeks after I was thinking of booking a house for the three of us to go to? I'll surprise you with somewhere. It won't be far, maybe a seaside town?' He asked as though he had put thought into the plan.

'Yeah I'd love that.' I smiled at him before leaning up and kissing his lips. As we done that we saw a flash, we looked in the direction it came from to see both Nicola and Nat sat with their phones in their hands.

'You're too cute!' They gushed as they showed our mums the photos. I rolled my eyes to Brad as he chuckled and pulled me closer.

-

Everyone was drunk, apart from me, Brad and my brother. Obviously I couldn't drink, Brad only had 2 gins seeing he hadn't been drinking much recently and my brother didn't want a drink, he was 17 and we allowed him to drink.

We had all had dinner which was lovely. The Simpsons always done amazing dinners! Our parents all sat at the table talking away as me, Brad, Nicola, Nat and Lucas sat in the living room.

Lucas sat on the sofa beside me and Brad as the other 2 lay across the other sofa, both giggling at everything they said. 'Well Lucas you got any girls on the go?' Brad asked him. They'd both been like brothers since I introduced them.

'Ah yeah actually.' He mumbled. 'You never told me!' I whispered shouted jokingly. 'El leave the child alone.' Brad said covering my ears. 'I've been sort of seeing her for 3 months and asked her to be my girlfriend last month.' He blushed.

'Aw Luc, you should've told us. Can we meet her?' I questioned. 'I don't want to bring her to mum and dad just yet.' He sighed and I knew how he felt. 'If you're happy they'll be too.' I reassured him.

'If you want one day me and Brad can take the both of you out?' I asked him. 'Yeah that would be nice.' Lucas said as Brad nodded. 'Well obviously it'll be after I'm out of hospital, I think this little one will be born soon.' I said rubbing my stomach.

'Have you thought of any names?' He asked. 'We have a few but we haven't decided. I think we're waiting until he/she is born.' Brad replied.

'It feels like you've been pregnant for ages!' Lucas laughed. 'Tell me about it!' I joked. 'Trust me I know! My needs aren't being met.' Brad joked with a dramatic sigh. 'Brad that's my brother!' I slapped his arm.

'Ouch! He'll know what I mean one day.' He said fist bumping him. 'Oh fuck sake.' I groaned.

-

It's was around 1AM. 'Right kiddos lets get going! We're ordering a taxi.' My dad said as he came into the living room. Brad was almost sleeping with his head on me. 'Do you wanna stay here?' He mumbled. I hummed and nodded. 'Dad we're just gonna stay here.' I told him as he gave me the thumbs up.

'Right B let's go to bed.' I said ruffling his hair. We said goodnight to everyone before going to Brad's old bedroom and getting into bed.

My mum, dad and Lucas got a taxi home seeing as they had been drinking and didn't want me driving them home. Nicola and Nat shared Nat's old room to save them going home as well.

-

I bounced out of bed and ran the bathroom, the vomit pouring out of me. Within a second I felt a hand rub my back as the other held my hair up. 'That's it baby. Get it all up.' Brad croaked in his morning voice.

I hated this. I hated being sick everyday, I just wanted to hold my baby now. 'Get back into bed. I'll go and get you a drink. Do you want any breakfast up?' Brad instructed.

'Can I have some granola and yogurt please?' I asked. 'Of course. I'll be up in a minute.' He said kissing my forehead before running down the stairs.

Brad was only gone a minute before the door opened revealing Nat. 'Hey, how you feeling?' She asked taking a seat on the bed. 'Yeah I'm good. Just can't wait until he/she is out and in my arms.' I sighed.

'You know I have a feeling she'll be born by Wednesday.' She said nodding her head. Today was now Sunday. 'You think?' I questioned. 'Yeah I just have this feeling, I don't know why but yeah. I too hope she is.' She explained.

The door opened again revealing Brad with a tray with both our breakfasts on it. He walked in wearing just his boxers with his curls ruffled.

'You know when you and Brad weren't official and he came home with hickeys, he used to wear these big jumpers to hide them so we wouldn't question him. Although we all knew he'd end up with you. He was obsessed with you!' Nat joked.

'Nat fuck off.' He groaned. 'Aw Braddy.' I said messing his hair even more as he swatted my hand away.