Score.

I go to my car, and I drive home. I see Rayan's car here. He must of let himself in. I go inside of the apartment.

"Wassup babygirl" he greets me.

"Hey!" I attack him by hugging him. He smacks my belly. He's been doing that ever since I got my belly pierced.

"So this woman named Daysia is helping me to get with Alex."

"O, joy." He says, going into my kitchen. I go to my bathroom and I wash my face. I take off my workout clothes and I turn on the shower. I get in the shower, washing myself off, and getting out. I dry myself off, and put on gym shorts and a crop top. I put conditioner on my hair and rub through. Then I put my hair in a high bun.

I go back into the living room. Texting Daysia.

On the way. I got ur clothes.

I smile. "She's on the way! She got my clothes too! Yes!" I jump up and down. Rayan just rolls his eyes.

"You really wanna lose your virginity huh?" He says in a low tone, but I hear him. I look at him, and he's looking at me, I get his feeling at the bottom of my stomach, but it goes away when Daysia rings the door bell. I run to the door, opening it wide for her.

"You stay right next to alot of clothing stores. Girl, take advantage."

She walks in, smiling at Rayan, he gets up to greet her, and he realize how tall she is. I laugh.

"Okay, girl, Alex likes those daring type of girls. But I still don't understand why he doesn't like you. Actually I do." She points at my hair, then my eyebrows, then my outfit.

"Girl you look like you still in high school." She says.

"No. It's not my looks, because..." I told her what happened in his office. Then I told her about what happened when I first meet him.

"Oh, that's where you fucked up. You don't approach him. You make a appointment. When he's out, he doesn't want to be seen with anyone. But you're gonna get a makeover anyway, so sit." She grabs my hand, and sits me at the dining room table.

She starts to brush my eyebrows, then she plucks them. I just sit and take the pain because beauty is pain.

She finishes and smiles. "Now you look like a lady."

~~~

After 2 hours of pain, plucking, hair doing, she finally finishes. Rayan fell asleep on the couch. I look at my phone. It was now 1 in the morning.

"Okay, now look." She smiles.

I look in the mirror and I gasp. My eyebrows were on flick and my hair was wavy bun, kind of like Beyonces, instead of wild curls. I smile.

"I look so cute."

"Girl, you welcome." She reaches out her hand. I put 500$ in her hand. I have saved that up for this.

"Thank you. Your clothes are by the door. Bye!" She leaves.

I go to the couch, and I jump on top of Rayan, straddling him.

"Ray Ray wake up! Look at me." He wakes up, yawning.

"You look beautiful." He says, then he gets up, causing me to fall. I stick my middle finger up at him. He takes off his shirt, revealing his six pack and we both go to my room and we both lay on my bed. Ray taps me on the shoudler. 

"I'm horny.." He whispers in my ear, pulling me to him by my ass, and he starts kissing on my neck. I moan, and I kiss him on his lips. I was horny as hell right now, and I know Rayan is my best friend, but I needed something right now. He pulls down my pants. I give him a look that says, not to fuck me, and he nods. 

He licks my belly button, then he goes down to my kitty. He opens my legs wider and he licks between my legs. I moan in response. My back arches and he holds my legs tighter,then he starts licking while fingering me. I slowly grip on his long hair and I bite my lips and I start squealing and moaning. He bites down on my lips and I start to lose control. 

"oooooh Ray, I think I'm gonna-" I release all on his mouth. I feel like licking it all off my kitty. I bite my lip, looking up at him. He kisses me on my mouth, and I unbutton his pants. I know I was waiting for Alex, but I needed Rayan right now. Or I was going to loose it.

He slowly pulls away from me. "You're not ready." He says, getting off the bed, putting back on his shirt. 

"What the fuck Ray?! Come on!" I say out of pure annoyance. He just leaves without another word. I sigh, sitting in my bed horny as hell,

Once again.