I Dont Like You

✨Savanna✨

"What you wanna do today?" I asked Zoey once he came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked over to his side of the bed and opened his dresser drawer, taking out a pair of draws out and putting them on, leaving them hanging just a little to where you could see his V-line. He walked over to the body length mirror across the room and ran both his hands over his head, and on the sides of his face where there was a little stubble.

"I need a haircut, ASAP." He whispered to himself, and then he looks at me through the mirror while I sit there waiting for an answer.

"Ummm.... Mr. Gomez? I'm talking to you." I stated, with my head cocked to the right and a smile. The smile he loves.

He tore his eyes away from me and grabbed his black jeans, slipping them on. I walked up from behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on the mid of his strong back. As he slips his wife beater over his head, I feel his muscles flex under his caramel smooth skin.

"Baaabbbee..???" I whisper in his ear, as I run my hands down his abdomen.

He stiffens up, which earned a little chuckle from me and unwraps my arms from around him. He turns toward me, showing off his well toned body and slips his arms through the shirt, without breaking eye contact with me. He puts his huge hands on both of my shoulders and push me backwards into the bed, and disappears into the walk-in closet.

I sit on the bed in pretzel-style, and pout while folding my arms over my chest. I can't believe he's doing this! He's been doing this since 7:30 this morning, and now it's 11:00 o'clock in the morning. I mean... Yeah, I may have teased him a little last night. But that was last night!

"Saint, babe?" I said as I seen him walk out in a dark blue v-neck, golden Rolex, golf chain and some purple and blue Nike's. He turned to face me, while he put grease in his hair and reached over to his dresser grabbing his brush.

"Hmm?" He said as he brushed his hair.

"Talk to meee! Please!?" I whined like a 5 year old little girl.

He just stared at me blankly, and puts his brush on the dresser while walking over to me on the bed. Once he reached to foot of the bed-which is where I was- he leaned over planting both fists on each side of me. He leaned in closer so that our noses were touching and our lips brushed against each other slightly, as he seductively whispered the words...

"What you want me to say mami?" And he licked his lips, and instantly my panties became wet.

"How about answering my question? Can you say something??" I said while pouting.

He took his right hand and palmed the side of my face, as he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said and then paused, looking all over my face. He took his right hand and placed it softy on my leg, making the little bit of skin left under his touch burn in pleasure. He runs his hand all the way up under the jersey I'm wearing, all the way up to the rim of my pink lace panties. He feels the lace and looks......

Aaaahhhh!!! That's just a taste of what I have. I wonder what's gonna happen. If you have something that you want me to throw in here comment or message me. I may not update until I get atleast 50 reads on the last three chapters each, and more votes and comments😁😳 idk yet so be patient please?