.SIX.

As soon as I wake up, I run to the bathroom and get dressed. I go out and Daniel is smiling. "So 6 o'clock alright for you?" asked Daniel. I nod. I brush my hair and go downstairs. "Sofia, wanna hang today?" asked Anna. I look at her. I nod. "Only to six, I'll leave at five to get ready for a date with this guy that I like" said Sofia. "OK, I'll help you get dressed" said Anna. I smile and go have breakfast. Daniel walks in and I smile at him, sneakily. 

I go to Anna's room and we sit down. "What's his name?" asked Anna. "Jeff" said Sofia. "He isn't in our school" said Anna. "Yeah, I know. He goes to another school, a private and yeah" said Sofia. "Aw so cute!" said Anna. I smile. Daniel walks in. "Mum wants you" said Daniel. "OK" said Anna. She goes downstairs. "She asked who I was going out with, said Jeff" said Sofia, laughing. Daniel chuckles. "See ya soon" said Daniel. He walks out and soon Anna comes back. "Lecturing me about Derek again! Why can't she stop, the sooner I go to college the better" said Anna. I just smile and lean back. "You know, you could be nice to Daniel" said Sofia. "No, he has everything and I don't" said Anna. "Oh" said Sofia. "He lives in LA and I don't so his lucky but me? I'm stuck in Portland, Oregon." said Anna. "I like it here, but LA is my place to be" said Sofia. "Yeah well, you wouldn't suit it" said Anna. I just sigh.

It's five and Anna helps me with an outfit which is slutty, so I say no.

I curl my hair and put on light make up. I smile at my reflection. I walk downstairs and walk down to the corner so I can get in Daniel's car. "You look amazing" said Daniel. "So do you" said Sofia. He drives us to this fancy restaurant. "A table for Seavey" said Daniel. The name tag says, Christa. "Right this was, Sir, Madame" said Christa. We sit down and she leaves. I smile and pick the steak. Daniel picks the same.

Afterwards we go for a short walk and stop under a tree. "This was amazing, Daniel. I never thought we'd be here. Most people will say we spent too little time with each other, but we knew each other for years. I have honestly had feelings for you for ages before you came home" said Sofia. "That's how I felt. Your special, unlike most girls, you want me, the boy from Portland" said Daniel. "How could I not?" said Sofia. "I like you, your smart, beautiful, insanely kind. I want to ask you a very important question" said Daniel. He kneels down. He takes my left hand and smiles at me.

 He takes my left hand and smiles at me

He opens the box. "This ring promises that I will always be with you, always love you, and I know it's early but this is my way of asking you to be my girlfriend?" asked Daniel. "Yes! I'll be your girlfriend" said Sofia. He slips it on and stands up. "I love the ring and it's not early, we've liked each other for years so this is a long time waiting" said Sofia. "I know, princess" said Daniel. I look at him and his looking at my lips. I lick them and he smiles. We lean in and our lips touch. I smile into the kiss, it soon gets passionate and then we pull away. "Let's not tell Anna." said Daniel. "I agree" smiled Sofia. We go home. I hop out and rush inside. Anna is in the kitchen thank god. "How was it?" asked Anna. "Great" said Sofia, smiling. "That's a promise ring" said Anna. I nod. "I'm going to bed. I'm knackered" said Sofia. I go upstairs and get changed. Daniel comes in and strips to his boxers. "We can tell the rest of my family" said Daniel. "Yeah, we should" said Sofia. He kisses me and we fall asleep.

Next day

I wake up snuggled in Daniel's arms. "Stop staring at me, baby" said Daniel. "Why can't I stare at you?" asked Sofia. "I look ugly" said Daniel. "Oh boohoo, your too hot, messy hair, red cheeks, hot" said Sofia. He smiles. "Thanks, but your hotter" said Daniel. "Yeah, well comes with being me" smiled Sofia. Daniel kisses me. I stand up. "Get dressed, Dani boy" said Sofia. He grins. I walk into the bathroom. I strip and have a quick shower. I then get dressed.

I brush my hair, teeth and wash my face

I brush my hair, teeth and wash my face. No make up. I walk out and Daniel smiles at me. We go downstairs. "Anna is with that Derek again" said Keri. I just shrug. Keri, Jeffery, Tyler and Christian are here. "Hey guys.... we have something to say" said Sofia. "Sofia is my girlfriend since last night" said Daniel. "Don't tell Anna, she hates him and we'll tell her when we're ready" said Sofia. "That's great! We should go for a celebratory dinner, of course, without Anna" said Keri. "Thank you" said Daniel. "Anyway me and Daniel are going to get breakfast at a cafe" said Sofia. "OK, Ty, Chris go with them, paps or fans could picture you two together and get the picture" said Keri. "Oh yeah, Ty your paying" said Daniel. "Fine, for a present for you both" said Ty. We left. We go to Manna's Cafe. We go in and order pancakes (me, Daniel) and waffles (Ty and Chris) and we enjoy our lovely breakfast. Derek and Anna come in. "Oh she came" said Ty. "Ty! Chris! Sofia!" said Anna. "Hey" said Ty and Chris. "Derek pull up a chair" said Anna. "Of course sexy" said Derek. I roll my eyes. They sit down and Derek stares at me. I look at Ty and his frowning. "Excuse me, Derek stop staring at Sofia. She has a boyfriend" said Ty. "Oh who?" asked Derek. "Jeff" said Sofia. "Aw shit name" said Derek. I roll my eyes. "Derek, I'll go get the drinks" said Anna. She left. I lean back and think, I'm wearing a skirt with no tights, if I stand, he'll say something pervy. Ugh. Daniel looks at him. "You have a girlfriend, stop staring at someone who is taken by Jeff" said Daniel. "Well not my fault she is sexy as hell" said Derek. "You don't say that about a lady" said Christian. "Well, all girls are the same and she'll be begging for me" said Derek, winking at me. "I would not. I would never pick you over Jeff" said Sofia. Derek rolls his eyes and kisses Anna, once she comes back with drinks. We all stand up and walk off. 

We go home. "His so pervy" said Sofia. "I know. He can't talk about you like that, yeah your sexy but please, he should act like a gentleman" said Daniel. "As much as I wanna kill him, let's talk about something else" said Sofia. Daniel chuckles at my face.

Eventually we go for dinner without Anna and then come home for bed. Me and Daniel fall asleep, cuddled. I like him so so much.

Well Derek is horrible.

Daniel finally asked her to be his.

Anna isn't as good as a friend.

What do you think will happen between Anna, Derek, Sofia and Daniel?

 Anna and Daniel what will happen next chapter with them both?

What's your opinion on Derek and Anna's relationship, will Derek be the one to cheat or Anna?

Comment away.

Comment your favourite person from the story. :)

Lorna wxdxw