two years on wattpad!

Hey, guys! I'm backkkkk. So, I'm pretty busy now, with tests, exams projects etc. This book might not be updated as often, please bear  with me.

I joined the Wattpad community only because I wanted to read classics like Moby Dick and Jane Eyre, I totally had a misunderstanding of what Wattpad is for. Then, I started reading Maxerica fanfictions.......and then.....I realized..... that there were other genres. For a year, I never stepped out of the fanfiction genre. Goodness!

I then started reading teenfiction books, short stories, and of course more fanfiction. 

Until recently, when I started writing, that I decided to write a book of my own, and grow as a writer. And here we are now :)  I have a "surprise" or two, for my readers. Thank you so much for 600+ reads on this book. I'm truly speechless, and feel as if I'm not doing enough to thank you. Really, I appreciate it so much, and hope everything goes well for you too. Don't forget to rest, eat food, drink a lot of water and be happy! If there's anything bothering you, I'm always here.

Also, sorry if I make mistakes in this, or sound off. I have a piercing headache and can't think straight  -_-. Your "suprises" will come soon hehehe.

~Ella💙