Day Ten - Wednesday

Start from the beginning

Hyungwon takes a look at the big picnic basket and takes out one of the games.

"Jenga?"

He scrunches his nose.

"Isn't that kind of boring?"

Minhyuk quickly shakes his head and finishes his kimbap.

"Noo. You'll see it when we get there."

Minhyuk puts the game away and sighs while examining Hyungwon.

"You didn't even dress up."

"Hey, you're also still not dressed."

"Yeah but I went down here like twenty minutes ago. Well nevermind. Let's just prepare the rest of the food. Do you know how to make Kimbap?"

Hyungwon shakes his head slightly. Minhyuk nods.

"Okay. I'll show you."

Minhyuk stands behind Hyungwon, putting his arms around his boyfriend and takes his hands, slowly lifting the knife.

"You start with cutting the vegetables."

"Minhyuk?"

"Hm?"

Hyungwon turns his head around and smiles at him.

"I know how to cut vegetables. Just tell me how to put it all together."

Minhyuk sighs disapponted and starts explaining it while slowly putting some distance between them. After finishing the preparations, they pack everything into the big picnic basket and drive to the river.

-
-

"This place is perfect."

Hyungwon mumbles, taking a bite from the Kimbap and staring at the river. They are really lucky. Usually the weather is cold and wet around this time of the year but today it's sunny with a blue sky. No wind, no rain, no cloud. Just the sun and a clear sky.

"You are."

Minhyuk says confidentally and gains a sigh from his boyfriend.

"Why do you have to say such cheesy things?"

"You make me want to."

Minhyuk giggles and takes Hyungwon's hand in his. They stare at the water and continue eating when suddenly a boy walks towards them.

"Minhyuuuuuk!"

Changkyun lets himself fall into Minhyuk's lap and embraces him tightly.

"Changkyun"

He mumbles softly and holds him close. His eyes gaze upon the small figure of Kihyun standing far away from where Minhyuk and Hyungwon sit.

"What's wrong with him?"

Minhyuk asks, softly brushing Changkyun's cheek with his thumb.

"Well..you didn't apologise so he's pretty angry and doesn't want to meet you."

Hyungwon stares at Changkyun and Minhyuk in front of him. The way he sits on his boyfriends lap, the way Minhyuk touches him. He gulps and averts his eyes. He can't help being jealous.

"What if you two join us? I will talk to Kihyun. Wait here."

"Okay!"

Changkyun sits down next to Hyungwon while Minhyuk walks towards Kihyun.

"Hi!"

Hyungwon looks up and bites his lips.

"Can't you stop?"