My Parents Secret

Hi my name is Stephanie but you can call me steph if you are reading this your the reason why I got my powers you don't know me of course but you are going to learn about me turn back If this will spook you...

Stephanie pov:

My dad's name is Richard Ghost and my mom's name is Emma Ghost so you can call me Stephanie ghost I really don't like to say much so I just say these thoughts in my head and I know my parents are keeping a secret from me I'm just as sure as you are but I here their voices in the bed saying "should we tell her?" or "we cant its to dangerous" Its just the same every day they get nervous around me...

One day when I went to the basement I searched there but there was nothing so I went up to the attic where my parents wouldn't allow me to go but still I went up there when there was no one in the house. When I went up there I saw a book saying a prophecy it looked so old I decided to bring it down. When my parents were back home I asked them about this book they looked horrified from what it looks like but they finally told me I have powers I was so shocked I dropped the book I was like what am I going to say to my friends I was so shocked that night I didn't eat dinner...

After that  night I finally went to school I wore my usual black clothes and I wore my hoodie out so that no one would like me like the other girls who wear expensive clothes or jewelry. If you don't like that I'm sorry but that is one reason you made me in this world.

My bully came up to me and 'accidentally' pulled of my hood so everyone could see my beautiful hair which I try to not make it beautiful...

Emma: Oh my you a ugly person has this beautiful hair is this some kind of joke?

Stephanie: No Emma this is not a joke so move on...

I put my hoodie back on again...

Alex: Woah! I never knew she had beautiful hair!

Emma: OH! Pls Its JUST HAIR!!!

Stephanie: Yeah she's right its just hair...

Then after that my phone rang I picked up and heard a strange voice like saying this:

" hello Emma I have your parents with me and I'm going to kill them if you do not give me hmm wait oh yeah if you do not give me $2,000,000,000. You have to give it to me after your birthday which is in twenty days so give it to me or your parents will die soon when you'll grow twelve years old."

So I became very worried about my parents I ran away from school until I found a cave inside I saw high tech stuff until I heard a voice say "hello".