Part 1

Deku POV-

"Midoriya you've been such a good boy. I need you to do something for me" I glance over at the man standing above me "I need you to catch me a lost puppy, I'm sure you've Of him? The son of Enji Todoroki" I nod and Tomura hands me a paper. "This is the last place he was seen and information about his quirk." I look over the paper quickly and stand up to leave "oh and Midoriya" he smirks "try not to get killed, k?" I'm not some amateur I've dealt with everything this organization has thrown at me flawlessly what's the problem now but I nodded. I yawned, looking around for the address "it's gotta be somewhere around here..." my voice was stale, let's see let's see ah. There it was the location I was sent to was a shabby run down hospital, the outside was scorched and crumbling. Am I seriously going to have to look through an entire hospital to find this kid? The inside was worse than the outside broke glass crunches beneath my feet and spiders skidded around. Everything was torn up and destroyed, knife marks we scraped around on the walls and floors. I walked up the steps to the second floor the steps felt as if they would give in I'll admit it was a little nerve racking but the Adrenalin felt nice. I checked the rooms out and heard a loud slam in the one next to the room I was in. Alright this is it he's either going to pounce on me or let me talk... actually scratch that he's going to try to kill me. I slowly creek open the barely function metal door and saw him digging his knife into hospital bed, or at least what was left of it. He turned surprised and stood up " Todo-" he had already started run at me of course knife aimed at my neck. I quickly grab his hand and punch him in the stomach so he'd stop "listen to me" he chuckled jumping back away from me. Alright remember deku this man killed 10 people in a single week he's not playing around, although this is this quite fun. He reaches his hand out and uses his ice quirk I read a bit about it moves a lot faster then I anticipated I had barely enough time to move out of the away. I didn't realize I'd been laughing, I ran towards him and held him on the floor with my full weight. "Listen to me" I had used one hand to hold his arms above his head and the other around his neck, my thighs squeezed his legs so he couldn't move. "ooo kinky" he exhaled our a chuckle his eyes looked as dull and broken as mine, his face was dirty and he breathed heavily. " I'm taking you to the League of Villains" he let out an interested oooo and looked fake surprised, I didn't know why but I had the urge to let him out of my grip and so I did without thinking. To my surprise you didn't try to blow my face off "you're fun~" he smiles up at me "what do you say Todoroki" his expression changed into a more pissed off crazed look "don't even call me that" he hissed. This kid was something "what should I call you" he sat up putting his face in the crook of my next I could feel his breath now "Shōto. Just Shoto". What a hassle I already know this kid is going to be a pain in my ass "my name is Deku.Shōto, are you coming back with me?" He hummed softly and moved his hands around "I guess I've got nothing better to do~" that's one hell of a reason... I start to get up and he pulls be back down giving me a kiss on the mouth. "We'll get along well deku-kun" it was surprising but not enough for me to freak out, I've been kissed by tons of psychopaths before. "Let's get going Shōto..."