I Need Triple Help Please!!!

Good morning beautiful people. How have you all been?

So, I'll soon be publishing Yellow Tales on Amazon, but want it under a new title since many new and captivating scenes/events were added. And it's been a tough ride deciding a name. So I'm throwing it out here..

What would you like Yellow Tales of a Nigerian Housemaid be renamed? Just make your suggestion as an inline comment.  Please help a sister...

And, do you know anyone who makes a professional book cover? Both here on Wattpad and outside Wattpad? Please if he or she is on Wattpad, would you mind mentioning the account as an inline comment here so I can establish a contact? I'll appreciate that a lot!

I would also love to have few persons who'd be glad to read the new book right before publication. If you're interested dm me, and I'll send you a link once I'm through with the final touches. Please the link wouldn't be sent now as I'm still on the process.

Finally, I'll be taking down some parts of YToaNH once I'm ready to publish. But don't worry as the new book will be rendered free for a brief period of time immediately after publication. This is to enable! Yellow Tales readers to still have a feel of what the new book is like.

But I still need help!!!!!

Xxx weirdermum