Chapter 16- Its Not Like That

I swung my hips to the beat and raised my arms in the air. I could see why people liked parties- they were fun. Being absorbed in the music and not caring what everyone else thought of you was nice and I enjoyed it. Harry was chatting with some other guys from our class so I danced alone for a while, just relishing the feeling of being slightly tipsy and excited.

I felt a pair of hands take my waist and some hips grind into mine. I turned around to see Zayn smirking before he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a bathroom.

Zayn pushed me against the door and suddenly his lips were on mine. I tried to pull back but the alcohol made my efforts pointless. I wriggled and Zayn's hands slid around my thighs, hitching my dress up around my waist.

"Shh, its okay, its just for the bet, you don't actually have to go through with it, we just have to make it believable. Just say you fucked me and then we can go back out and I get that damn car." I was beyond furious. I wasn't a fucking slut, what the hell did Zayn think he was doing? I pulled away, my brain swimming.

"Fuck you."

"I'd prefer you rather than myself." Zayn grinned at his own comeback and I pushed him out of the way before opening the door to a very confused looking Harry.

"Harry, its not what you think." I pulled my dress down and tried to explain.

Zayn emerged from behind me and smirked again.

"The deeds done mate, now I believe you owe me your keys." Harry gaped at me and looked at Zayn.

'Harry, seriously you know I wouldn't. I'm not like that for fucks sake, you know that of all people." I begged Harry, knowing he had to believe me.

"Zayn, fuck off somewhere else. I need to speak with Olivia for a moment." Zayn shrugged before disappearing off into the party. I sighed and leaned against the door.

"He forced himself on me, I don't even like him that way." Harry looked torn between believing me or not. I didn't know how else to convince him. After what seemed like forever Harry looked at me.

"I believe you, now lets get the fuck out of here."

***

Harry's friends backed off a bit after he spoke with them at the party. Zayn admitted that he did try to shag me in the bathroom for the bet but he still was convinced that it was on.

"A bet is a bet Styles." He'd said before winking and strolling away.

I didn't know if the others knew about Harry and I, whatever we were. We'd been spending a lot of time together, at his house, my house, and the park. Connor really got on with Harry and I was thankful for that. We spent Sunday afternoon at Harry's house, just chatting and hanging out together.

"I wrote you another song, you know." I smiled and Harry picked up his leather book. He showed me the scribbles that inked the cream page. I couldn't really make out the lyrics but Harry picked up the guitar and began to strum some chords before singing. He voice enchanted me and I listened to every word that rolled off his tongue.

Little black dress just walked into the room.

Making heads turn- can't stop looking at you.

I grinned as I realized Harry's song was about the dress I was wearing on Friday night. He stopped playing and looked at me.

"You know, you were staring at my lips the whole time I was singing." I blushed as Harry's thumb grazed my bottom lip. It reminded me of Calum's gesture after Ashton beat him up. Those guys felt like a lifetime ago, I kind of missed them, with their punky style and their forwardness and their cheeky remarks. Although Harry and his friends were nice, they didn't make me feel as alive as I was with Ashton and his friends. I tried to brush away the thought as Harry's lips pressed to mine.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and played with my own, teasing and tasting it. I ran my fingers through his soft curls and tugged a bit, receiving a groan from Harry which made me smirk. He pushed the guitar behind his back and I straddled his lap. All the time we kissed though, I could only picture Ashton.