Just you.

Timothy didn't realize until now, the hottest moments with Toby are when they are both bloody, a dead body beside them. Or, in this case, underneath Toby's thighs. The fact that his young boyfriend found such enjoyment out of tormenting souls, it makes him even more attracted to the proxy. He's gorgeous with blood staining his lips. Gorgeous with his clothing splattered in red, gorgeous with that dangerous glint in his eyes.
        Toby is a breathtaking killer.
    Their kiss is sloppy, tongues swirling together and breathy moans being swallowed by Timothy's lips. He allows Tobias to stay on the corpse, pulling back finally to admire the scene. His small body on the larger one, chest heaving underneath his hoodie. Hands pressed firmly against the males chest, his thighs twitching and clenching in desperation.
         Killing sets a fire off in the pit of his stomach.
          Lust.
    Tim takes a deep breath. Having to refrain from tearing his boys clothes off and slamming him against the wall, fucking into him ruthlessly. Oh, how he wants to destroy the boy. Wants to paint his body with blood and then lick him clean. But, he has to bite back. He can't, toby isn't in his right mind. He can't take advantage, he never could.
         He gently lifts Toby from the corpse with care, allowing the young proxy to kiss at his neck with open mouthed kisses. It tingles, it feels good, makes him bite into his bottom lip. He heaves out a sigh and makes sure there's no evidence left behind, then vanishes into the night with his love cradled in his arms. Held close to his chest. He feels warm, content.
        They both needed to go, toby needing to take care of his blood lust. Tim needing to get away from Brian. Brian is a problem for both of them now. He attempts to act like an alpha around toby, snapping at him, baring his teeth, shouting at him. Timothy is sick of it, growling at his friend and clenching his fists to not smash the males teeth down his throat.
         They arrive at the mansion early in the morning, with the sun kissing their skin and warming their now cold bodies. Toby is walking at his lovers side now, Tim had to put him down when his arms got too tired to keep him held securely. They look satisfied, happy, even more in love.
      They seem to bond over murder.
    Pushing the front door open, Timothy grabs the brunettes hand and leads him inside, sighing when the warm air washes over his skin. Walking in the woods at night gets freezing. EJ looks over at both of them with his empty eye sockets, oozing black liquid from every hole on his face. Ben grins at them, random parts of his body glitching in and out, right before their eyes. Jeffery twirls a knife with his hand, feeling the blade with his fingertip. He pushes out of his chair and walks up to the boys, leaning close to tobias' face with that sickly grin. Toby tenses and makes a noise of protest when he leans close to his lips, Timothy immediately shoving the bleached boy away. "You smell like blood and sweat. Beautiful."
      The grinning boy stares both of them down, to their very souls, before he finally walks away. Both of the proxies sighing in relief, heading towards the staircase.
          There's no place like home.