Prologue

Dark. A little humid. The sounds of cars driving in the streets. It was normal for an evening in Massachusetts. But not for Greg Barnes.

--------------------------------------

***Cambridge, Massachusetts, MIT[9:36]***

A shadowy figure chased him across the roof until he eventually ran out of it. Trapped, he turned around to see the shadowy figure standing, waiting. The man cornered, Greg Barnes, felt like this guy must be enjoying this.

After a good long stare-down from a few feet away, Greg let out a long annoyed sigh before readying himself and got into his stance. His pursuer took off his long trench coat and loosened up before charging at him.

Greg held his place until the man came and threw a punch, to which he dodged it, grabbed the man's wrist and punched his side and hammer fisted his stomach before the guy brought his other fist to Greg's stomach, disabling him long enough to be lifted onto the man's shoulder and thrown onto his back on the ground.

Pain surged through his body. He could hear the clouds thunder as raindrops started to hit his cheeks. Opening his eyes, he saw a blurred version of the guy standing above him.

"Gotcha, Greg." The guy said smugly.

"Not quite," Greg retorted before he then jumped back up.

"You're not gonna get away with this," Greg said, "Even if you kill the whole team, more good people will rise up against you. Just like he said, a new team will rise against you. Regardless of how much bad you do, or how many you have with you, you won't win. As long as there is evil, good will always rise up."

"Yeah well, the good news is that you're right. I'm taking out the whole team so that no one can stop me. I will bring this world to it's knees and no one's gonna stop me. But the bad news is...Ha, well... you won't be here to see it." The shadowy figure said. He ran towards Greg and jumped off another turbine. But as he jumped, Greg said one final sentence as his last words.

"Long live our family."

And with that, the man came down and kicked Greg off the edge of the roof.

The sound of a body hitting the ground below confirmed Greg's fate.

Turning around, the man reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a list of names which read:

- Amy Janice
- Hurley Wilson
- Greg Barnes
- Sheldon Lee
- Martha Evans
- Burt Evans
- Daryl Jensen
- Conrad Willis
- Tina Ortiz
- Marsha Baines
- Zack Murray

The first two were crossed out before he crossed out Greg's name.

"I'm coming for you," He said smiling sinisterly, "...brother."

A bolt of lightning flashed as he peered over the edge upon his prey below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Manhattan, New York City***

A white cargo van is chasing a police SUV. That's right.

We're chasing a police vehicle and there are two things wrong with this.

1. The people in the SUV are bank robbers.

2. And this is the problem....we're only 15...well, most of us anyway.

Yeah that's right, we're in the middle of our first car chase, and we're only 14. Except for one of us. What I'm trying to say is...

THIS STUFF'S FOR GROWNUPS!!!

You know how kids want to be superheroes and they think it's easy? Well we're chasing these guys and they're shooting machine guns at us. AND THAT IS SO NOT!!!

[Freeze Frame on the kids driving the van]

Ok, let's break this down, shall we? My name is Michael Sheldon Evans, Mike for short.

I'm the kid sporting the blue shirt in the front passenger seat. My brothers, sister, and my best friend and I have had one heck of a day so far.

[Derek] "You can say that again. I mean I love danger, but getting shot at is like danger to infinity and beyond."

[Mike] "That's Derek, one my brothers. He's the kid driving. Pretty well for a thirteen year old who's never driven before. Probably from watching too much GTA YouTube videos and Fast and Furious movies. He also happens to be the muscle of the team.

"Our brother Eddie,(He's the one in the purple/blue Tye dye shirt and the nerdy haircut and glasses) is strong too... With his brain that is."

[Eddie] "Wow. Thanks a lot, Mike!"

[Mike] "What? I said you were strong with your brain."

[Eddie] "Yeah, but the WAY you said it made it sound I'm not physically strong."

[Mike] "Oh.. sorry. Didn't mean it like that. What I meant was like, in the sense that you're strong both mentally and physically."

[Eddie] ".....thanks, Mike."

[Mike] "No probs, bro."

[Eddie] "Um...could I possibly uh, continue the role-call?"

[Mike] "Yeah, sure!"

[Eddie] "Thanks. So, as Mike was saying, I'm Eddie, the brains of the team."

[Derek] "A little too much brain if you ask me. (snickers)"

[Eddie] "Shut up, itchhead! If anything, you need to start using your brain more than your fists! Anyway, the small looking boy (with his body hanging out the side door while holding up a selfie stick, and his tongue hanging out) is our little brother, Codie."

[Codie] "Hey, how's it going guys?"

[Derek] "The older blonde girl behind him with the serious look on her face is our sister, Keiley."

[Mike] "And the short haired blonde with pink streaks is Katherine Willis or Katie. (whispers) She's hot! (normal voice) I mean uh..... moving on!"

[Katie] "Wait, what was that?" (giggles)

[Codie] "Oh, he said that you-(muffled)"

[Mike] "ANYWAYS! As we've established, we were being shot at, we hot-wired a cargo van, and said car had flipped over and is totaled."

[Katie] "And we're not exactly in the best sitch ourselves either. But we're getting ahead of ourselves....Let's go back a decade or so to where everything started."