tomholland2013
if you give me your number

tomholland2013
😬😬😬

katperez
normally i'd say fuck off
but you're too cute so
sure

tombolland2013
wow i didn't think that
would actually work

katperez
yeah me either
but like i said
too cute

katperez
my number is
xxx-xxx-xxxx

tomholland2013
great i'll text you now

katperez
great

Once Kat locked her phone, she stared down at it nervously, waiting for it to ding with a new notification.

Kris and Karmen already went to their rooms, over with the excitement of the night.

Alex returned with a bowl of popcorn now, 13 Going on 30 now on the screen, the main menu waiting for the girls to start the DVD.

"What's going on? You still talking to Spider-boy?"

"He uh... he may have asked for my phone number."

"No fucking way," Alex laughed, "Seriously?"

"Yes!" Kat sighed, "Crap, this has to be some prank, right?"

"Kat," Alex already rolled her eyes.

"That can't be so far-fetched," Kat argued though, "He's a big superstar and I'm me. You can't blame me for thinking this."

"You do realize, you're no longer a fangirl anymore, right? You're an actress yourself too. It makes total sense Tom digs your hot ass."

"You're not allowed to say that," Kat pouted as she laid back on the couch, "Your words don't count. You're my best friend."

"Yes but I also am just as interested in girls as he is, and I have pretty good taste so..."

"You still don't count," Kat sighed, "You called me pretty even when I was sobbing. You lie for me."

Alex shrugged, "I don't lie for you though. You know I tell you the truth no matter what."

"Then why isn't he texting me?" she frowned, "He was obviously kidding and is not interested."

"Ew now you're sounding a little too insecure for my liking," Alex grimaced, although she was obviously joking as she finally pressed play on the movie, "You can stop now and enjoy Jenna Rink's love story."

"I guess," Kat sighed dramatically, taking the popcorn from her, "I'll just live my love life through Jenna Rink."

"Oh, so like you always do?"

Kat only stuck her tongue out, the two growing comfortable as the movie started.

She found it hard to concentrate, looking back and forth every few seconds to her phone.

She hated to admit it to Alex but she definitely did feel like she always did when she was younger- yearning for a boy and attention.

She hated feeling this way.

That hate went away the second her phone lit up with a new text from an unknown number.

"It's him! He texted me!" she beamed.

Alex groaned a bit, "But the party's about to happen!"

Kat only gave her a look as she looked down at her phone, "He's so freaking cute."

"Why? What'd he say?"

"Hey, it's Tom," Kat giggled as she texted back, her smile dropping when she looked up and saw the look Alex was giving her.

"What?"

"Hey, it's Tom?" Alex mocked her, "How the fuck does that make him 'so freaking cute'?"

"He included a cute lil emoji, look."

Alex continued to frown looking down at the text.

"Really? You're interrupting the movie with that stupid little text?"

Kat now gave her a look, "It's not a stupid little text- and this isn't even your favorite movie- it's mine."

"Still a movie. So we need to pay attention, please?"

"You should be the last one talking," Kat laughed, already beginning to text Tom back, "All you do is talk during movies."

"Whatever," Alex rolled her eyes, "If you're going to be that girl who starts becoming a stranger and annoying over a guy-"

"Once again, you completely ditched me for douchelord that one time so you should be the last one talking."

Alex gasped, but instead of being mad, she couldn't help but smirk a bit at her, "You are going to get so whipped by that boy."

"Shut up," Kat smiled softly, now putting her phone to the side in an attempt to pay attention to the movie.

She knew deep down that she was telling the truth though.

Kat was in for some deep shit with Tom now in her life.

written: October 21, 2018
posted: December 7, 2018

***Special posting day bc AVENGERS: ENDGAME trailer came out today and I am already sobbing. That is how I'm feeling  (WHY THEY GOTTA PLAY MY BBY PETER PARKER LIKE THAT???)

 That is how I'm feeling  ↓ ↓ ↓ (WHY THEY GOTTA PLAY MY BBY PETER PARKER LIKE THAT???)