1 year later

Anna-Rose pov..

'Wakey wakey baby. Time to get up, my Angel', I said to my beautiful Angelina whose just turn 11 month old. Beautiful babygirl, Angelina Valentino.

I give Zach's surname for Angel. So that when she is older, she know who her father is.

I dress my Angel with lovely pink polka-dot jumpsuit and then I went to have a quick shower. Since I have been kicked out from the mansion, I'm totally lost. I have nobody else. My parents died when I was young. I have to strong for my daughter.

She is the reason that I'm still alive, the reason for me to stay strong. Luckily, this one woman name Carisa, 40 years old woman took me in, as her daughter. She found me a year ago when I nearly hit by the car. Carisa is known for her famous brand of high heels. She is the CEO of her own brand of high heels. No wonder she's rich. She live alone, never got married. Thats why she took me in as her daughter.

She even gave me her latest design of high heels as a gift for my birthday. Since then, she wanted me to call her Mom. But I still keep my maiden name.

After I finished my shower and get dress to my grey sweatshirt that left above my knee and short jeans, I went to the kitchen with Angel in my arm. I found my mom

'Good morning Mom'
Good morning honey and good morning to you too my granddaughter'

My mom always makes breakfast in the morning, before she went to work. Recently I got a job as a waitress in a five-star restaurant. My mom insist me to get a job rather than just stay at home.

Luckily, my friend, Delia whom I knew for the past few months willing to babysit Angel when I'm going to work.

But for today, I got off day. So thats mean I got to spend my wonderful time with my Angel.

'Honey, I'm going to work and I'll be back at 7. Bye honey and take care', my mom said as she kiss my forhead and Angel's cheek, bid goodbyes.

'Bye mom and take care. Love you mom'
'Love you too honey, love you too Angel'

Time past by. Angel and I watched movie and some other news on tv. I felt lazy for the day. However, Angel managed to sleep peacefully in my arms.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. Maybe it is Delia. She really fond with Angel and Angel likes her too.

I put Angel carefully to wake her on the couch and then walk to the door to welcome Delia.

'Delia com-

What the hell????!!!! How did He knew where I live?