Nothing Last Forever

Anna-Rose pov.

A month had passed and in that one month, a lot of things had happened. Curious?? Well, not for me actually but for my Angel. As I said to my ex-husband for the pass month, I agreed to share our parenting for our Angel.

I can't be selfish to Angel. No matter how much I hate her father guts, she still her father's daughter. We finalise everything in that one month. We share co-parenting but never together. I'll make sure of that.

Well, Zach didn't actually took that matter lightly because he been trying his hard to persuade me to take him back. Did I change my mind?

No. Of course not. Why? Because the wound he cause is still there and by being together with him again, will makes it even more severe. I don't want to go into that phase again.

He may change now but who knew, when we're back together, he will change back to his old self.

Yes, I loved him before infact, I still love him but I can't be with anymore. Maybe he is not meant for me all along.

Nowadays, I was scared to trust someone especially man. From my past experience love life, there's two things that I've learn.

No matter how handsome/beautiful or how good looking your partner is that doesn't mean he or she have a good and beautiful heart, that willing to do everything for you, love you forever. Words that have been spoken out was so beautiful by saying 'I will love you for eternity. I promise you that I will always love you' and so on to your partner. But in the end, you come to an end and the promise was meant to be broken

No matter how beautiful or good looking your partner is, not everyone will stay loyal to you. Yes, you may stay loyal and love him or her so much...but is them feel the same towards you? I will not say most but I say 'some' will.

Nothing last forever. Everything has its end.

########################
Is it okay?

What I wrote☝️there is true story.

Have a beautiful girlfriend and handsome boyfriend with good heart even but still cheating 🙄 what is LOVE??

#######################
Last chap - - >