Cast

Staring :
Bryshere Y. Gray: Virgil Ovid Hawkins / Static Shock
Brilliant high school student. He's science wiz. He's musician. Ones of honor rolls with his friends. Original protector of Dakota City as secretly superhero masked vigilance Static Shock. He's ones of captain football and baseball team at Ernest Hemingway High School. He's ladies man. Since he was nine years old, he lost his Uncle Teshome when he was murdered by gang of The One Thousands as he swore revenge for his death. Since he was high school junior, he transferred to Garfield High School at Freeland, Georgia with his family and friends. He protecting Dakota City and Freeland. Son of two superheroes Black Vulcan and Shock Trauma. Twin older brother of Sharon. He's very really close to his family, friends and allies in his heart. He care about innocents and risk his own life to help them from danger. He likes kids. His stage name is V-Squad for his music career. He loves animals, he never kill because he believe every gods have animals spirit. He disliked being hunter. Hunting is not his actions (he knows being hunter is make him be killer). Protege to Black Vulcan, Shock Trauma, and Black Lightning for superhero career. His electric powers is color teal blue.

 Ross Lynch: Rick Stone / The GearOnes of Virgil and Sharon's childhood best friends

Ones of Virgil and Sharon's childhood best friends. His costumed superhero alter ego is The Gear. At first, he merely provides support for his friends, making gadgets for them and helping to cover for Virgil and Sharon to protect their secret identity. He have super powers (enhanced abilities and super intelligence, but similar powers like Virgil and Sharon) from Big Bang and vaccine from Green Light. Love Interest of his childhood crush Shanice Vale. Protege to Team Black Lightning, Black Vulcan and Shock Trauma. His electric powers is color sea green.

 His electric powers is color sea green